"I know I am a very bad Dada. I shouldn't have left you. I am sorry baby?" I said. But she didn't stop crying. I patted her tummy. But she started to wail.

Unwillingly and forcefully I put down her onesie and removed her diaper. She has pooped. But this time it looks a bit weird. I know I am not a baby poop expert. But I have a baby andd at least I know that what is normal. It was definitely abnormal.

I cleaned her with wipes and applied some lotion on her body then put a onesie.

"I think my baby is hungry. Ain't you?" I cooed and blew raspberries on her tummy. I shouldn't have done that. If she was wailing a while ago. I don't know how to describe what she was doing now. She was wailing on her highest pitch.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry!!!!" I said hurriedly and picked her up and placed her on my shoulder.

I got out of her room and went to kitchen while rubbing her back. She was wailing and wailing. I grabbed a peach flavored baby food and placed her on her bouncy chair. Then put the bib on her. It was hard to place her in the bouncy chair as she was wailing. The I took some baby food with the small spoon and shove it into her mouth. She started to wail louder.

"I know Ginger, it is so gross. But you have to eat!" now I whined. But it didn't help anything. She continued to throw her head  right to left. 

"Look, baby. Dad eat it. Then Baby will eat it? Okay?" I cooed. Then I took a deep breath and took a spoonful baby food. It was gross!

"Yumm! See, baby? Now it's your turn!" I said as I gave her a spoonful. I forcefully shoved it and she spit it all over her bib. I let out a sigh.

"Ashley! You have to eat!" I said in a impatient voice. She should have noticed the tone. She started to wail louder and louder. I was losing my temper.

"Fine! Don't eat it!" I sighed in a stern face and she started to cry. I immediately felt bad. I  picked her up and started to rock her.

"Dada sorry." I said softly. But her wailing told me i am anything but forgiven. I made her a bottle of milk and tried to feed her. But she refused to take it.

It was unlike Ashley. SHe never does it. I decided to take her to the hospital. I wouldn't have panicked but she has never cried so much in her life.

I changed into a gray color t-shirt and jeans. Then I put Ashley in  a small frock . Then got on my car. I drove to the hospital. All the way the hospital she cried, cried and cried. I unbuckle her from the car seat and placed her on my shoulder.

"What is bothering my baby, huh?" I cooed. But she didn't stop crying. Then I went to the hospital and went to the receptionist.

"Hello, I want an appointment of Ms.Kate Collins." I said as I struggled to keep Ashley on her place.

"Sure. She is free now. You can go to the 2nd floor, then straight go to the end of the lobby then turn right, the 3rd door is her chamber." said the receptionist.

"Thanks." I said and went to the direction. I knocked the door and 

"Come in." I heard. I got inside and saw the doctor.

"Hello, Mr. Stan." smiled Dr. Collins.

"Hi." I said. She pointed me the chair in front of her desk and i sat there. Ashley didn't stop crying.

"So, what is the matter with this little cute pumpkin?" said Dr. Collins. I told her the incidents since morning.

"So? You are telling me that she only stopped crying when you placed her on your shoulder." said Dr. collins.