194 : Family togetherness

Not getting tired pecking nandu's forehead,cheek,nose every now and then since past one hour manik continues pecking her caressing her hairs at the same time while she was fast asleep in his arms...!!!

Getting disturbed due to ring of her cell she opens her eyes lazily while manik tries to reach the cell placed on another side of nandu...!!!

MANIK : tum so jao main dektha hoon 

NANDINI : nahi teek hain...!!!

MANIK : kat gaya 

NANDINI : hmmm 

MANIK : slept well?? 

NANDINI : haaa 

MANIK : aur sona hain 

NANDINI : nahi...sagayi karni hain...!!

"awww" and he places a chaste kiss on her cheek while she snuggles more into him...!!

NANDINI : tum soye nahi 

MANIK : nahi...nendh nahi ari thi...!!!

NANDINI : tho yaha kar kya rahe the 

MANIK : meri sleeping beauty ko dekra tha aur kya 

NANDINI : ohhh 

Listening to message tone manik tries to get up from bed but nandu stopping him takes the cell into her hands and opens the message...!!

getting up with a jerk she looks the screen and not thinking twice starts running out throwing the cell on bed while manik goes on shouting her name completely worried...!!

reading the message he too starts running down holding cell in his hands but stops in mid seeing nandu standing without blinking her eyes breathing ever so heavily...!!!

reaching near her he sighs looking downwards calming his breaths while nandu once again runs downstairs and pounces on kabir hugging him ever so tightly smiling ever so hugely...!!!

breaking the hug with a jerk she cups his cheek and "tum... tum... teek... ho.. na..!!" and she checks his hands and legs and "tumhe... koyi...chot...tho...nahi...ayi.na...!!"

letting her tears flow down she glances him from top to bottom again and again and "wo... mujhe... msg...aya...tha...ki...!!"

"shonaa...main teek hoon...!!" and kabir utters cupping her cheeks wiping away her tears...!!

"lekin wo msg...!!" and she stops looking kabir while he glances at FAB 3...!!

"wo msg...tum logon ne kiya??" and she utters completely shocked while manik walking down stands beside her...!!!

NANDINI : dhruv...tum ne...!!

KABIR : shona...msg maine kiya tha dhruv ke cell se...inhe kuch nahi patha hain...!!

"mazak lagra hain tumhe...!!" and she utters in rude tone while manik closes his eyes lowering his head...!!

"patha bi hain main kitna dar gayi thi...!!" and she utters with choked voice while kabir moving forward holds her and "shonaaa" 

"patha bi hain tumhe main kitna dar gayi thi" and she yells on top of her voice jerking away his hands while kabir once again tries to hold her...!!

MANAN FF : LOVE IS MY LIFE (BOOK 1)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें