57 : Making her red...!!!

NANDINI : manik pehle tumne hi mujhe sathaya tha na tho isliye maine bi tumhe sathaya

MANIK : haan baba main jantha hoon aur main tumhe dant thodi raha hoon uske liye

Manik and nandini were just inches apart.

MANIK : tum bahuth enjoy karri thi na tho chelo main tumhari help kartha hoon thaki tum aur enjoy kar sako

NANDINI : manik

MANIK : dekho ab mukthi bi nahi hain tumhe koyi bi disturb nahi karega aur tum jo chaho na wo kar sakthi hoon

NANDINI : manikkk

MANIK : acha chelo lagtha hain mujhe hi shuruvath karni padegi

NANDINI : manik nahi

Nandini description :

He smiled and that smile was making me nervous because I knew what exactly that smile meant. We were just inches apart and I felt that my heart would come out anytime. He looked me while I was thinking all this and even I was looking him. His eyes looked down on my lips & noticing this I simply closed my eyes. He slowly called my name & asked to open my eyes. I slowly opened my eyes and looked him. He smirked and slowly moved back.

(End of nandini description)

Manik slowly started unbottoning his shirt and nandini made her eyes widened.

NANDINI : manik what are you doing

MANIK : arrey buttons kolra ho aur kya

NANDINI : tum pagal hogaye ho

MANIK : haan shayad but I don't mind

Nandini goes and holds his hands.

NANDINI : stop doing this

MANIK : arrey par kyu I am trying to make it easy for you

NANDINI : aaa manik just shut up

MANIK : calm down nandini thodi der pehle tum hi tho mere shirt ke andar hath dalri thi na tho I thought ki agar shirt hi na ho tho

NANDINI : ewww tumhe jo karna hain karlo main jari hoon and turns to leave but manik holds her and pulls close.

MANIK : jab main ye sab tumhare liye karra hoo tho tumhe lagta hain main tumhe itni asani se jane dunga

NANDINI : dekho bahuth hogaya bas ab aur nahi

MANIK : vahi tho main bi kehra hoon bas ab aur nahi

NANDINI : manikkk

He holds her tightly with his one hand and again starts unbuttoning with his another hand. She tries to free herself but knowing that it was of no use closes her eyes tightly. He smiles looking her and finally removes all the buttons.

MANIK : nandini

Nandini turns her face closing her eyes more tightly.

Nandini's description :

I couldn't look him don't know why my heart was beating fast and fast for every single second. I knew he was smiling looking my expression. He called me two three times but I didn't dare to open my eyes. He moved close to me and i could feel his hot breath on my cheek since I turned my face left side. He slowly placed his right cheek on mine left one. He rubbed it making me breath heavily. He slowly started rubbing his lips on my cheek making it turn into crimson red. I slowly turned my face still closing my eyes and placed my hands on his neck. His one hand was now at my back and the other cupped my right cheek. He slowly moved his nose and lips encircling my lips. He was not kissing me and was just teasing me. Thousand volts of electricity was passing in my body and I felt kissing him was much better than tolerating his teasing but somewhere even I was enjoying this and hence didn't wanted to stop him. He slowly started making circles in my back continuing his torture on my lips. I was breathing heavily and was not able to tolerate more. I slowly whispered him to "stop" and he whispered me smiling "stop me if you can". He moved his hand a little bit up and started playing with my dori and at that moment I regretted very badly for wearing it. His hands were torturing my back while his lips tortured mine face. I finally decided to run out and without opening my eyes pushed him away but before I could run out he pushed me forcely against him that I directly collided with his bare chest and ended myself on him placing my lips on his heart. I immediately opened my eyes and was damn surprised looking his body. His white bare chest made me fall on my knees. I was not ready to look him few minutes back but now I couldn't take of my eyes from him. I wanted to hold him, I wanted to touch him, I wanted to feel him and this feelings made me crazy inside. I didn't knew why was this happening to me but the nandini which was feeling this all was new to me because the nandini which I knew was never like this she never used to have such feelings. He was busy looking me while I was looking his body yes I was not looking him because I was busy admiring his chest.

MANAN FF : LOVE IS MY LIFE (BOOK 1)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें