111 : Pehli rath

Nandini wakes up after an hour and sees that mohan was in deep sleep. She slowly holds his head without disturbing him and makes him lie on couch. 

She slowly moves back without making any sound and walks towards upwards. 

She soon reaches near manik room and goes inside looking for him. She still finds darkness and without saying anything slowly walks towards balcony. 

NANDINI POV : lagtha hain manik beech main jag gaya 

He was leaning backwards and had closed eyes in sitting position. 

She slowly sits beside him and keeps her head on his shoulder. 

MANIK : tum aa gayi

Nandini looks him and "tum nahi soye"

He opens his eyes and looks her lovingly.

NANDINI : kya hua

He places a soft kiss on her forehead and "thank you"

She smiles and kisses his forehead
While He entwines their hands and placing his head on her shoulder closes his eyes. 

NANDINI : manik 

MANIK : hmmm 

NANDINI : jo cheez hame dukh dethi hai na hame uske bare main sochna nahi chahiye 

He sits straight and looks into her eyes. 

"Manik hame kuch cheezo se khushi milthi hain aur kuch cheezo se dhuk aur ham apni zindagi main un chezo ko hone se nahi rok sakthe hain"

He blinks his eyes while she further continuous

"Lekin iska matlab ye nahi hain ki ham kuch nahi kar sakthe hain"

He listens to her silently while she continuous looking him not blinking her eyes for once

"manik its in our hands whether to accept the truth and go ahead in our lives or to get stucked at only one point hurting ourselves every day and night" 

She holds his both hands and "manik main tumhe bas itna kehna chahthi hoon ki chahe jo koyi bi bath ho na main hamesha tumhara sath dungi"

She looks him lovingly and caressing his hands 
"Mr manik malhotra I miss nandini moorthy today promises you that what ever the situation may be and how hard may the things turn into I will always love you like a mother, protect you like a father,talk to you like a friend and will fight with you like a brother...hamesha...!!!!!!!"

Tears roll down from manik's eyes which were of happiness and only happiness. He smiles nodding his head and hugs her tightly while she too hugs him back more tightly rubbing his back. 

NANDINI POV : ayyappa I didn't wanted to see any kind of pain in his eyes and hence I haven't asked him any questions. I just wanted to assure him that I would always be on his side and am happy that at least he smiled after listening my words. 

MANIK POV : I thought she would ask something or the other about nyonika but no she haven't even said anything about that incident. She knows how to take away my pain and after listening her words I would undoubtedly say that she is the best thing that could ever happen to me and now I can't do anything except smiling. 

They slowly break the hug and he looks her lovingly without blinking his eyes while she too looks him with out blinking her eyes. 

MANIK : mai...main kya bolu mere paas shabd hi nahi hain kuch kehne ke liye 

MANAN FF : LOVE IS MY LIFE (BOOK 1)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें