110 : Handling the Malhotra's

Mohan goes and sits on bed. 

Manik slowly goes and sits on his knees holding his hands while nandini stands a little far.

MANIK : dad 

Mohan doesn't look him 

MANIK : dad please aap meri tharaf dekhiye 

Tears roll down from mohan's eyes 

Manik wipes his tears and "isliye... isliye main apse kuch nahi kehna chatha tha"

MOHAN : am sorry am really really sorry 

MANIK : dad aap kyu sorry bolre hain jo bi hua hain ya hora hain uss main apki galthi nahi hain 

MOHAN : nahi manik meri vajah se hi tumhe ye sab and breaks down crying 

MANIK : dad please and hugs him tightly 

MOHAN : agar main usse pyar nahi kartha tho aaj hame ye din nahi dekhna padtha 

MANIK : dad apne pyar karke koyi galthi nahi ki hain 

MOHAN : nahi manik sab meri galthi hi hain 

Manik breaks the hug and "apki koyi galthi nahi hain dad please aap aisa math bolie"

MOHAN : manik 

MANIK : haan 

MOHAN : kya tu kuch der ke liye mujhe 

MANIK : haa and gets up 

He walks out of the room without turning back. 

Nandini just stands and looks mohan. 

MOHAN : usse tumhari zarurath hai 

NANDINI : aap 

MOHAN : main teek hoon thu uske paas ja 

NANDINI : kuch bi ho tho mujhe bula lena 

MOHAN : haa 

Nandini walks out of the room and goes towards manik room. She sees that door was slightly opened. She goes inside but couldn't see anything except darkness. 

She closes her eyes and slowly feeling his presence walks towards balcony. She doesn't switch on the light and simply goes to balcony. She finds him sitting on ground leaning to wall. 

NANDINI POV : ayyappa...I haven't seen him like this. He always smiles and does naughty things around me but this manik is really different from the one who I always see. When I saw him talking to that women I felt goosebumps. I couldnt feel any anger in his words and instead I saw pain in his eyes. Ayyappa seeing his pain I couldn't even talk to that women normally even though I knew nothing about her.I just hate this. I don't know what to do.

She closes her eyes and taking a long breath slowly sits beside him.

NANDINI : manikkk 

He slowly turns towards her and tears roll down from his eyes while nandini too looks into his eyes nodding her head as a no.

He looks her and keeps his head on her lap placing his hands around her stomach and cries out loud. 

Nandini have tears seeing him and holding his hand places her head on his assuring him that she was with him.

He cries and cries and only cries. 

MANAN FF : LOVE IS MY LIFE (BOOK 1)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें