83 : Jealousy slaps...!!!

Mukthi and alai were busy in their own world so didn't knew why manik ran out of the class.

ALIA : guys manik ko kya hua

KABIR : abi thak kuch nahi hua hai par jaldi hi kuch hoga

MANIK : kyaaa

DHRUV : kuch nahi mukthi usse koyi kaam yaad agaya hoga chodo na jaldi hi vapas ayega

MUKTHI : hmmm

Manik goes down running like mad talking to himself.

"Usse mere sath dance karne main koyi problem nahi tha shittt yar main bi kitna pagal hoon kaha main ye sochra tha ki wo comfortable nahi hogi aur kaha wo mere sath goddd am sure bahuth gusse main hogi and smiles thinking that she might be burning with jeoulousy too"

He was busy in his own world thinking about nandini and his thoughts will get disturbed due to loud voice of laughing. He comes out of his world and immediately burns with anger seeing the view in front of him.

Nandini was laughing loud holding her stomach along with a boy. He was looking quite good and manik knew him too since he was senior to manik. Nandini stood leaning to wall and that guy was little far from her smiling along with her.

Nandini suddenly looks manik and her angry mode once again gets on. Manik too was very angry and was looking her seriously. She said that guy bye and before manik could reach her she directly went inside the washroom.

Manik starts waiting for her outside the washroom. Though he was burning in anger he waits patiently for about 15 minutes. He continuously looks at the washroom door but finds no sign of her.

Here inside the washroom nandini simply stands blabbering about manik. She sees time and thinking that he might have left to class decides to go out. She slowly walks near door and opens it.

Manik who stood leaning to wall gets straighten and looks her. She too looks him but then again closes the door again

MANIK : what the hell ye samajthi kya hain apne apko

NANDINI : ye ab thak kada hain I can't believe this

MANIK : bahuth hogaya agar aise hi kada rahunga na tho wo bahar nikalne vali hi nahi hain

NANDINI : kade rehnedo aise hi main bi dekhthi hoon kitna der kada rahega

Manik looks around and finds no one so he slowly walks towards washroom. Nandini was leaning to the washroom door and was thinking whether to go out or not.

Manik knocks the door and waits for her to open it.

NANDINI : ayyappaa I just hope ki its not him no no nooo

Manik once again knocks the door.

She closes her eyes and taking a long breath slowly turns and opens the door a little bit so that she could see the face of the person. She sees his face and immediately tries to close it but manik keeps his hand on door and tries to open it. She was very small so couldn't hold the door for long and loosing his control he pushes door with great force due to which she looses her balance and was about to fall but manik goes inside and holds her both the hands with his stopping her from falling.

They share an eye lock and nandini soon comes into her senses and by standing straight jerks his hands. She simply tries to move out looking him but manik giving her a smirk simply turns and closes the door.

MANAN FF : LOVE IS MY LIFE (BOOK 1)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें