139 : Naughty Romantic Malhotra...!!!

They both happily stay in each others arms for a very long time. 

Manik slowly opens his eyes while nandu was still hugging him tightly with closed eyes. 

He smiles and happily holds her more tightly. 

They both slowly break the hug but nandu simply stands without opening her eyes saying nothing. 

He looks her lovingly but immediately smirks thinking something. 

He slowly blows air on her face due to which she slowly opens her eyes. 

He looks her and "you don't even have a slightest idea what all I was missing" 

She just looks him while he slowly moves his face closer to her. 

He leans and nuzzles his nose on her neck making her week.

He slowly lifts his head and "I was missing this" saying this he again gets busy nuzzling his nose in her hairs. 

She bites her lower lip and holds his vest tightly.

He traces his lips on her ear and bites her ear lobe. 

"I was missing this" saying this he kisses her ear making her tremble.

He suddenly pulls her close with a jerk pressing her waist tightly and whispers huskily "I was missing this" 

She feels very shy and pushing him turns back to leave but he holds her and pulls her back making her collide with his chest. 

He seductively moves his fingers from her shoulder to down till her hands making her close her eyes tightly. 

"I was missing this" he again whispers and makes her turn towards him. 

He looks her and slowly moving his hands towards her back starts drawing circles. 

She clutches his shirt tightly turning her face. 

He smiles seeing her and once again leaning close whispers "I was missing this" 

Not able to control more she turns quickly facing her back to him but he again turns her towards him with a jerk due to which she places her hands on his chest. 

He holds her waist with his one hand and starts playing with her dori touching her back naughtily making shiver run down her spine. 

She presses her lips inside not being able to control. 

He smiles and whispers tracing his lips on her cheek "I was missing this" 

Breath hitches in her throat due to his actions.

He was moving his one hand seductively on her waist while the other hand was still busy torturing her back. 

She shivers badly and tries to move only to get more closer to him. 

He slowly starts tracing his lips on her face. 

She starts breathing heavily due to his multiple actions on her body all at the same time. 

He moves his face close to hers and mutters near her lips in the most husky voice "I was missing this" 

He slowly opens her dori with his two fingers brushing her lips with his. 

He moves his fingers up and down around her back making her go mad. 

She tries hard to stay silent but his each and every touch was creating havoc in her heart. 

He suddenly takes her lips into his and starts kissing her madly. She gets surprised but kisses him back with equal passion. 

He breaks the kiss and "I was missing this" 

MANAN FF : LOVE IS MY LIFE (BOOK 1)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें