117 : ILU

18+ (Mature content)

Manik wanted to tease her so he starts brushing his lips on hers. He wasn't kissing her and was just teasing her. One side his hands were torturing her skin while on the other side his lips were playing with hers. She couldn't tolerate more so she moves her head back and tries to turn away but he holds her tightly not allowing her to move even an inch.

NANDINI : maaa...niii... 

He once again places his lips on hers cutting her in between. She closes her eyes and before he could start his torturing she starts biting his lips hardly. He gets surprised but soon starts smiling holding her tightly. She starts playing with his lips like he did with hers. He gets turned on and starts kissing her senselessly. She too gives in and responds him with same fervour. They break the kiss feeling out of breath but manik without wasting a second starts kissing her neck placing wet kisses all over her neck while she moans in pleasure holding him tightly. 

He slowly pulls down the strip of her top with his teeth and starts giving wet kisses on her bare shoulder. She just stands moaning his name giving herself to him while he was kissing her like mad all over her neck,shoulder,throat along with caressing her back and waist.

NANDINI : manikkk...!!!!! 

(End of mature content)

He slowly opens his eyes and sees her. He smiles looking her innocent face and slowly blowing air on her ear whispers "ILU" 

She opens her eyes and looks him. He smiles hugely and kisses her forehead. She wears a thousand million dollars smile and looks him lovingly. 

NANDINI : maaniiikkk tum ne abi abi 

MANIK : kyaaa 

NANDINI : Jo tumne abi kaha 

MANIK : kya kaha 

NANDINI : manik tum janthe ho 

MANIK : arrey woo....haan zaruri tha na kehna isliye maine kaha kyu 

NANDINI : manik firse kaho na please

MANIK : ilusion karna bandh karo

NANDINI : what 

MANIK : haan main tho yehi kehra tha 

NANDINI : manik tumne tho 

MANIK : kyaaa 

NANDINI : tum ne wo 

MANIK : offooo kya "ILU"

Nandini nods her head 

MANIK : haan wohi na...main tho pura word bolne hi vala tha par tum ne ankhe kola tho mujhe laga tumhe baath samaj agayi hogi...kyu...nahi ayi kya and smiles naughtily 

NANDINI : tum ye kya bolre ho 

MANIK : tumhare chehre ko dekh kar lagra tha ki tum kisi aur hi duniya main thi apne kayalo ke sath tho isliye I said "ILU" and was about to say "SSION" par nahi kaha 

Nandini gives him a look 

MANIK : kyaaa 

She pulls him close with a jerk and "ILLUSION" 

He just looks her and she continues "illusion ka spelling ILUSSION nahi ILLUSION hain so pehle spellings ache se sikhlene uske baad uska istemaal karna" 

MANAN FF : LOVE IS MY LIFE (BOOK 1)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें