189 : Heart Broken

silence...room was filled with complete silence and only silence...!!!

Mohan slowly lowers his head not being able to look his gudiya directly while raj and reshma exchange looks having tears in their eyes not knowing what to do...!!

Rishab comes into senses hearing some sound near door and watching people standing and gossiping near door quickly locks it walking towards it...!!!

kabir and dhruv fists their hands controlling their tears while alia and mukthi slowly walking towards nandu stand on either side of hers...!!!

seeing nandu standing like a statue abhi looses his control and calls manik on top of his voice scaring navya like hell who was standing beside him...!!!

seeing no response either from manik or soha all close their eyes controlling themselves except nandu and in the very next second mohan falls back on couch palming his face not being able to control himself more...!!!

Nandu comes into her senses while raj and rishab quickly hold mohan from either sides...!!!

Nandu takes baby steps and soon reaches near mohan while everyone looks her hell helpless...!!!

She sits on her knees and slowly removing his hands from his face wipes away his tears nodding her head as a no...!!!

He takes her into a bone crashing hug closing his eyes tightly letting his tears flow down while she hugs back him more tightly closing her eyes rubbing his back continuously...!!!

Breaking the hug nandu simply walks out holding mohan's hand saying nothing while having enough alia moves towards bed and "get up you bitch"

Before anyone could react mukthi jumps towards alia and without wasting a second starts slapping soha letting her anger out "get up you witch get up..!!!"

Reshma quickly moving towards them holds their hands making them look her and gestures through her eyes that soha was covered with the duvet...!!!

They move back frustrated and stand near window facing their backs to all while reshma taking a deep breath slowly pulls up the duvet more on soha and "soha....soha...!!!!"

Soha opens her eyes lazily and seeing reshma infront of her quickly gets up holding the duvet close to her chest and after seeing everyone silently lowers her head while all the boys stand already lowering their heads...!!!

kabir slowly moving forward looks manik for a second and slaps him ever so hardly the very next second forcing everyone to look him including alia and mukthi...!!!

seeing no response from manik all get surprised but kabir being lost all his calmness slaps him once again making every one gasp with his action...!!!

Dhruv moves forward looking manik and "shayad wo hosh main nahi hain"

Kabir looks dhruv for a second and without wasting another second starts slapping manik continuously shouting his name ever so loudly...!!!

Raj jumps in between and holding kabir hands together "kya karra hain tu hosh main aa"

"chodiye...chodiye mujhe...!!!" and he shouts all the time looking manik angrily...!!!

"manik...get up...manik...!!!" and dhruv starts slapping him though raj was shouting again and again not to slap manik...!!!

Rishab holds dhruv and before he could say anything abhi jumps forward and "aaj aap hame na roke tho hi acha hoga"

MANAN FF : LOVE IS MY LIFE (BOOK 1)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें