18 : Angry Romance...!!!

Manik suddenly pulls nandu as soon as kabir and dhruv become invisible making their bodies touch each other while she staring into his eyes for a second turns away his gaze from him making him cring his eyebrows...!!!

Wanting her to look him he once again pulls her close with a jerk making their noses touch each other while she silently stares at ground lowering her head without even sparing him a glance...!!!

Getting angry he makes her look him holding her chin between his index finger and thumb finger while she jerking away his hand turns away her head still not looking him...!!!

MANIK : can't you see that am standing over here right in front you....just look at me damid...!!!

Nandu stands ignoring him as if she hasn't heard anything while he loosing his control holds her arms tightly with anger marking his fingers imprints on her skin...!!!

Feeling hurt she closes her tightly remaining silent while he makes his grip even more tighter on her hoping that she would say anything to stop him...!!!

"so tum kuch nahi bologi....kuch bi nahi??" and he utters angrily while she slowly opens her eyes which were filled with tears because of the pain he was causing her...!!!

Seeing her tears he instantly looses his grip on her realising how hard he held her while she slowly tries to move away making him hold her back without causing her pain and "I said you clearly not to leave from class but you simply ignored it"

Nandu looks him angrily without saying anything while manik nods his head and "kyaa...kyaa dekhri hoo aise...aur tum kuch bol kyu nahi rahi ho...dimak ke saath saath zuban bi kaam karna band kardiya kya???"

"goddd she is not even saying a word....kya karu....I am dying to listen to her....I just want to talk to her once....lekin ye aise nahi manegi....I need to do something" and manik mutters to himself seeing her not answering him and "So you are not going to talk to me no matter how louder I shout"

Nandu silently nods her head as a yes while manik smirks and "just think for once...are you sure na that you won't talk to me....no matter what ever I do"

Nandini stares him without moving while manik smiles at her and "ok then let me see how long can you actually stick to your words"

Nandu crings her eyebrows seeing him smiling while he slowly moving down his hands from her shoulders traces his fingers on her skin lazily making her lower her eyes feeling butterflies in her stomach...!!!

MANIK : kya hua....kuch bolna chahthi hooo???

controlling herself nandu remains silent while he slowly placing his left hand around her waist pulls her close with a jerk making her collide with his chest placing her hands on him..!!!

"haan haan main yahi par hoon bolo na" and he smirks eyeing her hands while she turns aside moving back her hands making him turn her back towards him holding his chin ever so lovingly....!!!

Pressing her lips inside she slowly stares into his eyes while he rests his forehead on her gazing back at her all the time making her widen her eyes raising her eyebrows high...!!!

Smiling at her reaction he slowly rubs her eyebrows calming down her silently and then slowly moving down his hand traces his fingers on her cheek while she stands closing her eyes ever so tightly due to sudden increase of her heart beat getting afraid that she might die in any second...!!!

Not being able to control himself he lazily rubs his nose on hers smiling at her innocence while she bites her lower lip closing her already closed eyes even more tightly not daring to open them...!!!

Suddenly blowing air on her face he makes her stare him opening her eyes and then soon eyeing her lips he starts bending down towards her making her gulp her saliva shivering under him like hell...!!!

manikkk...!!! and she whispers places her hand on his chest seeing him inches away from her while he getting into senses moves back leaving her realising what he was trying to do...!!!

"aage bolo muje mera naam patha hain" and he utters ignoring their awkwardness while she glaring him tries to move away only to get stopped by him the very next moment...!!!

MANIK : u were borned itself cheater cock or else

NANDINI : cheater cock and me....like seriously??

MANIK POV : finally

MANIK : tumhe yaha par koyi aur dikh raha hai kya??

"am not a cheater cock" and she utters angrily while he smiles saracastically and "acha....lekin kaam tho aise hi karthi ho"

NANDINI : kya...kya kiya hain maine???

MANIK : you said you won't talk to me no matter what I do...lekin abi tumne khud mera naam liya tha so why were you leaving without talking to me...bolo??

NANDINI : look whose talking... duniya ka sabse bada cheater cock....like sach main...!!!

MANIK : come again....cheater cock aur main?

NANDINI : tumhe yaha par koyi aur dikh raha hain kya

MANIK : don't act smart and bolo what did I do

NANDINI : tho tumhe nahi patha tum ne kya kiya....teek hai...main batathi hoon....tumne cheating ki hai aur uski vajah se hi maine tumhara naam liya hain...!!!

MANIK : khud apni bath pe nahi tik payi tho mujhe blame karri ho haan....ye acha hai tumhara....!!!

NANDINI : oh hello tum tho bolo hi math ye sab

MANIK : kyu...lecture denaka right sirf tumhe hain...!!!

NANDINI : what the hell....main lecture dethi hoon...!!!

MANIK : tum lecture hi dethi ho aur kuch nahi

"ok fine...listen you were totally lost few minutes back aur agar main tumhe nahi rokthi tho you would have kkii" and nandu stops suddenly while he nods his head and "tum mujhse bath kyu nahi karri thi"

NANDINI : why do you even care haan...bolo...!!!

MANIK : listen i thought that I was wrong...wo jo kuch bi maine kiya tha it was just for fun...aur vaise bi jab tum kabir aur dhruv se bath kar sakthi ho tho mujhse kyu nahi kar sakthi..!!!

NANDINI : wo log alag hai aur tum alag ho

MANIK : what nonsence...mujhe bi unke tharah hi do ankh hain...do kaan hain....do pair hain aur do haath bi....tho main alag kaise hua...!!!

NANDINI : its not at all funny and am serious

MANIK : u know what...main yaha sirf ye bathane aya ki jo bi maine kiya...it was just for fun...!!!

NANDINI : haan tho bol diya naa ab jao...just go...!!!

MANIK : haan vaise bi it's not like am dying to talk to you...aur ye terrace tumhara nahi hai so agar tumhe koyi problem hain tho khud chele jao yaha se...!!!

"tumhe ye batha neki zarurath nahi hai and haan even am not dying to talk to you" and she glaring him walks away without looking him for once while he stares her surprised and "ye samjthi kya hain apne apko....ek second....main yaha hamara fight solve karne aya tha aur usse solve kiye bine hi usse phirse lad pada....godddd....ye ladki mujhe pagal banake hi chodegi...!!!"

MANAN FF : LOVE IS MY LIFE (BOOK 1)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें