84 : keeping the promise...!!!

NANDINI'S DESCRIPTION :

We both went to class and after a long pleeding session we finally got permission to enter into the class. We both went inside and sat silently. We had continuous classes without any break and hence we couldn't talk much but were enjoying alot playing look-look game in between. Soon our all classes came to an end and it was time to leave for house. All were tired so everyone decided to rush back to our respective homes. We all bid byeee to each other and started to our houses.

(After few days)

MOORTHY MANSION :

7 PM :

As usual the day was very hectic and right now am lying on my bed closing my eyes thinking about him. Yes whom else of course about THE MANIK MALHOTRA.

It has been 11 days and we both are still sticked to our promise. Yaaa right it has been 11 days since we promised each other that we would not cross our limits and surprisingly we both are behaving pretty well with each other not crossing our limits.

This 11 days made me learn many things and also cleared many doughts. I learnt that manik is the bestest friend one could ever have and feel lucky to say that now he is one of my best friend. We both shared many beautiful moments which made me realise how blessed i am to have him in my life.

In the beginning I thought that he was behaving like a good friend to me just because I wanted us to be good friends but slowly as time passed i realised that he too actually wanted the same.

Not even once he made me feel that all which was happening between us like being good friends and behaving good to each other not getting too close was all because of me. He shared all his secrets related to FAB 5 and his journey with them right from their childhood to till now. Even I said many things to him about my parents and my family. Now without any dought I can say that we know each other better.

Along with learning many things many of my doughts related to manik got cleared.

I got a clear vision that what ever is between us is very different like he said. He proved me that whatever we felt to each other was not just attraction and is definitely more than that. He said nothing directly but his small and cute gestures said many things which were enough for me to understand how different and beautiful our relationship is.

He not even once tried to get close to me nor stopped proving me how important am i to him. He behaved very normal and was happy too. Though all tried to bring us close he smartly handled them without letting anyone know about our promise. My respect for him increased hugely because of all his actions.

I was busy thinking all this and my thoughts got disturbed listening my cell phone ring. I quickly checked and accepted the call because it was papa's call. He said me to reach malhotra mansion in one hour since he wanted to see me badly. I promised him that I would soon reach there and cutted the call

I got ready and saying mom that I would reach back home soon left out quickly without giving her a chance to ask any questions.

As soon as I stepped out I found manik car standing outside. I felt happy but then seeing that he was not present inside the car became a little sad. I sat inside the car and with in no time reached his house.

I went inside the house and got to know that papa had an emergency call so had to leave and has asked me to wait for sometime. I decided to wait and then finding manik no where around asked ramu kaka what was he doing. Kaka replied me that he was sleeping from past two hours.

I slowly started walking upwards and soon reached near manik room. I went inside and saw him sleeping like a cute small baby hugging his pillow tightly. I smiled at his innocence and slowly without making any noice walked towards him and sat beside him.

I couldn't move my eyes from him. I sat there admiring him and getting lost in him. I slowly moved my hands and started caressesing his hairs.

To be frank although I was acting normal all this while staying away from him somewhere deep inside I knew that the girl inside me was facing a lot of problems and just wanted to go close to him and hide herself in his arms.

I was missing his touch on me, I was missing his tortures on my body, I was missing his hugs, I was missing his kisses, I was missing his hold around my waist, I was missing his nuzzling of nose on my back and what more should i say I was missing his each and every action he always does when am close to him.

In this 11 days i controlled myself a zillion times not to go close to him. I was the one who wanted us to behave in our limits but this 11 days made me realise that like him even I wanted to be close to him.

I realised that not only a guy but even a girl wants to stay close to her love.

We girls might not openly say it but for sure each and every girl too wishes to kiss her love and shower him with all her love. We girls may feel shy to express it but somewhere down the lane even we like our guys getting close with us and hence don't dare to stop them.

I was just looking him caressing his hairs and thinking all this.

He was looking damnnn cute and
I was feeling very week. I tried hard to move back but not being able to control myself i slowly leaned down towards him and looked him. He was in deep sleep and taking it as a chance I slowly placed my lips on his.

I immediately felt an warm touch on my waist and knowing whose touch it was my eyes got widened.

MANAN FF : LOVE IS MY LIFE (BOOK 1)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें