9 : Teasing her 😍

Alia along with dhruv and mukthi comes back to canteen making an excuse from the class as she desperately wants to stay with manik while here nandu punches harshad at the same time making them all hell shocked like all the people present over there...!!!

Manik who already had a doubt on harshad fists his hands seeing nandu glaring harshad while he burning with anger raises his hand to slap nandu only to get stopped in mid by manik...!!!

Nandu who closes her eyes feeling afraid slowly opens them realising that nothing happened and gets relieved seeing manik standing infront her protecting her...!!!

"harshad....harshad....harshad...!!!! kya yar ek ladki se maar kara hai...tu mujhe bol detha...main tho yahi par tha na....I would have helped u getting better punches..!!!" and manik utters smiling with a smirk...!!!

HARSHAD : manik just move.... mujhe pehle iss ladki ko sabak sikhane do...she have to pay for her punch now....!!!

MANIK : haan haan vaise bi thu ladkiyon ko hi sabak sika saktha hai kyu ki ladko se tho thuje dar lagtha hai na????

HARSHAD : manik main tujhe baad main dekh lunga because right now I need to show this f**king girl her place

listening to this manik looses control on himself and starts punching him hardly. He beats him again and again with anger and finally nandini stops him realising that he would even kill harshad in anger.

"what is wrong with u guys why are you both fighting that too because of this dumbo.she is just standing and enjoying seeing u both fighting like dogs" and alia utters moving close to them....!!!

HARSHAD : listen alia...its not my fault...I even said him to move but he is in a mood of fighting...!!!

"why do u always have to fight with bhai and now u r just fighting wantedly with bhai that too because of this cheepo why manik why...!!!" and alia mutters holding manik hand glaring at nandu...!!!

"hooo just shut up alia don't even try to come between us and just stay out of it" and manik utters angrily jerking away alia hand glaring at harshad...!!!

HARSHAD : how dare u talk to my sister like that haaa.

MANIK : you don't have to really tell me how to behave

Harshad goes to catch maniks collar but alia stops him and requests him to leave because of which he leaves but not before warning nandu that he will see her later...!!!

seeing manik ignoring her alia leaves getting upset making mukthi follow her worriedly while dhruv,kabir and manik sit back on table along with nandini.

KABIR : wow nandu that was really a good punch...well done...!!!

"haan lekin wo meri" and nandu stops seeing manik.

"meri wajah se ye sab hua I didn't wanted all this and am feeling sad that because of me alia cried and now I won't be able to eat or do anything" and manik utters making a sad face and then "yehi kehna chahthi ho na nandini" and he starts giggling shaking his head making kabir and dhruv smile inturn...!!!

"pehle puri baath tho sunlo...tho haan I was saying ki wo meri hathon ko na usse aur punch karna tha par tum jo beech me agaye I couldn't punch him more aur ek baath alia was crying because of u and not me" and nandu uttering annoyingly​ takes the sandwich from table which kabir brought a long time munching it looking manik seriously.

After chit chatting for sometime they decide to attend the class and nandini along with dhruv leaves first while manbir follow them behind.

KABIR : kyaa bath hai yar tu ne dil kush kar diya mera aaj...sach kahu tho tera fan ban gaya hoon wo bi badawala...!!!

MANIK : achaa aur main ne aisa kya kiya hai aaj ????

KABIR : you naughty...sab mujhse bulwana chahthe hooo...!!!

MANIK : kyaa...tu kya bolra hai say it clearly na....!!!

KABIR : achaa chel teek hai tho thuje kya lagtha hai tune abi abi andar usse jo sab kaha hai kya wo main nahi samjtha

MANIK : haan to main ne kab kaha ki tu nahi samjtha wo kitni pagal thi yar nd I just wanted to have some fun.

"wo shayad pagal hain isliye kuch samaj nahi payi par main itna bi pagal nahi hu manik" and kabir utters smiling nodding his head.

MANIK : thu sach main pagal hai aur ab chel and please don't say anything now am not in a mood.

KABIR : haan chel tu tho excited hoga hi jaane ke liye and I guess sab log bi wait karre honge ki akir ab hoga kya so we shouldn't waste the time now.

MANIK : what iska kya matlab hai aur tu

"abbey yar class ke baare main bath kar raha hoon tu bi na patha nahi kya sochthe rehtha hain" and kabir smiles making manik too smile secretly...!!!

MANAN FF : LOVE IS MY LIFE (BOOK 1)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें