85 : Romantic Malhotra...!!!

Nandini feels his smile and moves back immediately. She tries to leave but manik holds her tightly and pulls her strongly making her lie on bed and he himself lieing on her.

He had his eyes still closed and was wearing a naughty smile. She sees him and knowing what all may happen between them within next few seconds closes her eyes tightly biting her lower lip.

He slowly opens his eyes and looks her. He smirks smiling and blows air on her face. She turns her face to left and smiles a little. He holds her both hands and entwining his fingers with hers places their hands above her head. He bends down and once again blows air on her face. She turns her face towards him but doesn't open her eyes. He smiles and leaning forward towards her lips starts blowing air on her lips. She parts her lips a little bit and breaths heavily. He goes very near to her lips and they were now just inches apart. Feeling his hot and warm breaths on her lips her heart starts beating fastly and her expressions goes on changing. He enjoys watching her like that and once again slowly very slowly starts blowing air on her lips.

She doesn't dare to open her eyes and simply tries to free her hands from his so that she could run out. He holds her hands tightly so even though trying hard she couldn't free her hands from his. He slowly bends down towards her ear and "I said you to control yourself around me but you didn't so now simply bear the consequences" and saying this he slowly starts moving back blowing air on her ear making shiver pass down on her spine.

NANDINI : manikkk!!!!!

He smiles and looking at her "you called for it so don't blame me"

She knew it was waste to say something and hence decides to remain silent and simply tolerate his sweet torture which she too was missing from too long.

He sees her smiling and taking it as a signal decides to torture her more.

MANIK : open your eyes

Nandini slowly nods her head as no. He smiles and closing his eyes leans forward to her lips.

RAMU : chote saab

Nandini opens her eyes and "darvaza pura bandh nahi hain"

Manik too opens his eyes & ahhh damnnn

NANDINI : manik hato bayya kabi bi a sakthe hain

MANIK : ane do

NANDINI : manikkk please

MANIK : arey par and looking her pleading eyes leaves her hands and sits straight.

She quickly gets up and moves out of bed.

RAMU : chote saab

Manik gets up and goes near door and then "haan"

RAMU : wo bade saab ne aapko free hothe hi unhe call karne ko bola

MANIK : teek hain tum jao

He closes the door and turns back. He looks here and there but finds her no where around. He looks at washroom door and understands that she was inside. He walks towards his bed and sits on it smiling thinking about her. He waits for few minutes and then slowly walks towards washroom.

MANIK : nandini tum teek tho hona

Here inside nandini was looking herself in mirror and blushing thinking about him.

MANAN FF : LOVE IS MY LIFE (BOOK 1)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें