192A : Vulnerable Manik Malhotra

"manik..!!!!" and she takes his name as a prayer with trembling lips moving close to him while every one stares tahem getting frozen at their places...!!!

seeing him not moving an inch she slowly raises her hand to touch him but before could reach him he falls on his knees on ground making her immediately sit on her knees in front of him calling his name again and again having tears in her eyes...!!!

mohan cries palming his face while raj stands supporting reshma who was crying like hell seeing her son sitting on ground like a life less body completely broken...!!!

"manik...manik...!!!!" and nandu once again calls him cupping his cheek letting her tears flow down not being able to look him like that...!!!

"k.a.i..s.e... k.a.i..se k.a.r sa..k..thi.. hain... w.o... ai..se..!!!". and he utters completely lost not moving an inch...!!!

she closes her eyes tightly in order to control herself but failing badly she shot opens them again the very next second and kisses his forhead ever so lovingly letting her tears flow down all the time...!!!

"usne..tho..janam..diya...tha..na.. mujhe...maa..hain...na..wo..meri" and he utters turning his gaze towards her while she not being able to hold back pulls him into a bone crashing hug holding him ever so tightly crying like hell...!!!

"khud...ke...bete...ke...sath...wo aise...kaise...kar..sakthi...hain" and he whispers in a mere audible tone without hugging her back while she understanding his position makes her grip tighter on him pressing her lips inside not letting sound of her cry come out...!!!

"kaise...kar...sakthi...hain...wo... aise...kaise...kar...sakthi...hain...!!!" and he finally breaking down hugs her tightly crushing all her bones crying out loud like never before...!!!

watching him in an unimaginable state mukthi and alia cry covering their mouths with their hands while kabir,dhruv and abhi too get completely shaken having tears in their eyes...!!!

"kyu...kyu...kyuuu" and manik shouts making his painful voice echo in room while she makes her grip tighter and tighter on him with each passing second...!!!

"kyu...kiyaa...usne..aise...kyu...kyu...!!!" and he cries like a two year kid pulling her close and close digging his nails on her back while she sits surrendering herself to him allowing him to let out all his pain...!!!

Having no words left to utter he closes his eyes tightly crying and crying while each and every person standing their let out their tears hearing sound of his cry...!!!

Gathering all her strength she slowly starts rubbing his back and "shhh bas...!!!"

He hides his face in crook of her neck and nods his head lazily as if saying her that he is not being able to stop his tears while she closes her eyes and "please...!!!"

He hides his face more in her neck letting her hairs hide his face completely while she taking a deep breath slowly moves her hands up resting them on his shoulder...!!!

Knowing her next move he presses her more to himself not letting her move an inch while she sighing ruffles his hairs lovingly trying to calm him down...!!!

They stay like that saying nothing but soon having enough knowing that he was crying silently she forcefully breaks the hug while he instantly lowers his head like a kid who caught red handed for his mistake...!!!

She cups his face with her tiny hands and lifts it up slowly while he keeping his hands on his knees sits having his eyes closed without looking her...!!!

MANAN FF : LOVE IS MY LIFE (BOOK 1)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें