Chapter 15*

~a few months later~

JUNGKOOK's POV*
Honestly the past few months with y/n was the best days of my life. I love her so much, and was planning to propose to her again.

After saying goodnight to y/n in her room, I went back to my own room to sleep

RIINGGG RIINGGG

I groaned and looked at the caller ID.
Strange it's unknown
"who is this?"

"Awww I thought you would still have my number? Jungkookie."
A rush of anger overwhelmed me when I knew who's voice it belonged to.

"What do you want, Mina." I said between gritted teeth.

"I want you to come back to me."

"What no way in hell I would ever want to come back to you!"  That bitch wants me to go back to her after what she has done?

"Now now, no need to get angry. If that's what you want then fine, but I can't ensure y/n's safety."

"What do you mean?" Suddenly panic stricken

"You should know by now that my dad is the CEO of ____(company) and I can very well hire one of them to hurt her."

"What? Please no!"

"Then you know what to do." I can feel her smirking in the other line.

"Yes, I'll be your girlfriend."
With that she hung up.

I sighed in frustration, I ran my fingers into my hair and fell on my bed. I looked up into the celling and fell asleep.

When I woke up the next day I saw y/n walking in my room with a tray in her hands.

I smiled."what's all this?"

"Breakfast in bed." When she placed the tray of food on my lap, she stood there proudly looking at her creation and gestured me to eat.

I giggled at her silliness.

Come to think of it I've never actually tried y/n's food before, I would usually throw it away or have Mina eat it

When I ate her food it senses tingles across my body, it was so frekin delicious. I hurriedly gulped it all down.

We decided to go get some bubble tea so we headed to the nearest shop.
When we reached the shop, it was very crowded. Suddenly my phone rang, I felt bad asking y/n to queue up by herself first but she happily agreed.

When I answered the phone, i regretted it deeply when the caller asked me to turn around. I came face to face with Mina, just then y/n came out of the shop holding two drinks, one for me and one for her.

"Mina? Kookie what's going on?"

I was about to reply, but Mina beat me to it "oh you mean jungkookie didn't tell you yet? We're dating."
I clenched my fists when I knew I had to play along for y/n's safety.

"Is this true kookie?" Y/N said with tears threatening to fall.
It hurtled me seeing her like this.

"Yes it is, I never loved you. It was all a lie, I never want to see you again. All the things I said never ment anything." I said as cold as possible.
With that I left y/n all alone standing there, with tears streaming down her face. It hurted like a bitch.

"Are you happy now?" I asked Mina, who was now laughing madly.

"You should have seen the look on her face it was priceless!"  I gave her a glare.
She just hooked her arm around mine and walked happily with me back to her place. I didn't push her away because I felt numb, I didn't feel anything anymore. The one I love hates me now and I'm stuck with a cold-hearted witch.