Chapter 13*

Y/N's POV*
When I reached the hospital and asked for the room, I immediately rushed towards jungkook.

When I reached his room, I saw him lifelessly lying on the medical bed.

I don't know why but when I saw jungkook I immediately cupped and caressed his cheeks.

"Kookie remember me..."I said, my voice getting weaker.
When he didn't answer I went to hug him tightly. With tears streaming down my face I fell asleep, with my body on the floor and head on the bed, weeping.

JUNGKOOK's POV*
Sniff sniff
I woke up to the faint noises of someone crying beside me. When i looked at the girl? I noticed that it was y/n, my eyes widened seeing her crying for me.
I thought she left?
I felt a sudden rush of happiness and decided to shake her. "Yah pabo wake up." When she heard me, say that, her head immediately shot up. She looked at me with a face stained with tears and immediately embraced me with a bear hug.

"Yah I-I can't b-breath pabo!" When she heard me she immediately let go with her cheeks turning into a shade of red.

"Yah who's the pabo here!" She retorted gesturing to me that I'm the one in the hospital.

"Still you~" I said smirking"oh yah about the letter?" I said trailing off.

When she heard me her face turned into a darker shade of crimson red.

"I'll-I'll go n-now." She said timidly.
When she was going to leave I grabbed hold of her hand making her face me.

"I feel the same way pabo~" I said teasingly pulling her wrist again, but this time harder, making her fall on top of me on the bed. She turned her head away from mine avoiding eye contact.

I then used my free hand and made her face me. We stared into each other's eyes for a few minutes not breaking eye contact. "I'm so-sorry"

"For what?" I asked back confused.

"F-for um-um_"
I decided to silence her by kissing her.

I was kissing her while she just stood frozen, after awhile I smirked when she returned the kiss.

Y/N's POV*
when he kissed me I didn't know how to react, so I just froze. after awhile I finished processing what's happening so I returned the kiss, but when I did I could feel the corners of his face curve into a smirk.  it was deep and full of lust. he pulled away to catch his breath before going in again.

his hand grasped my breast making me gasp, giving his tongue perfect access to my mouth. it was like a war but obviously his tongue won, exploring every part of my mouth.
he let go of the kiss and used his lips to leave soft and ticklish kisses all the way to my jawline. when he reached my neck his started to suck making a moan escape my mouth, not long after he found my sweet spot and sucked it with even more pressure. I gave him a loud moan from receiving  great pleasure. short after he made it into a hickey.

''kookie-'' his hand went to my butt and slapped it.

''its daddy for now'' he said and smirk.

I guess you know what happens next 😏