Chapter 5*

Y/N's POV*
"WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU SLEEPING!"
I immediately shot up at the sudden shouting and was met face to face with jungkook.

"Um so-sorry I was j-just tired." I tried sounding firm but failed miserably.

"Never mind just come down and make me dinner, or do you want me to punish you again."he smirked and with that he closed the door and left.
After that I rushed down stairs to make his dinner.
"What do you want"I asked

"Anything" he replied coldly.

"Oh ya, who was your friend at the park? Was it a boy or a girl?"

"Why do you care"I shot back at him instantly earning a glare, the glare was so piercing, it made me flinch

"I-it's a g-girl"what the shit was that y/n why did you frekin lie.
Jungkook immediately stood up from his chair and walked over to me, he gripped my arms so hard my hand dropped the knife.

"Don't lie to me y/n,I saw you with jin!"
Huh wait he saw me? I thought he was at home with his girlfriend Mina? Did he followed me? So many questions flowed into my mind that I did notice jungkook yelling at me and now I'm being slammed against the wall.

"Are you deaf or something!?"

"How did you know I was with jin?"
I asked, strangely gaining confidence.
He stared at me with his dark eyes for a moment, then loosened he grip.
He went back to his seat and waited for me to cook finish his food without saying anything.
I weirdly got a little irritated and pouted when he didn't answer my question but shrugged it off, and went back to cooking.
When I was done I passed jungkook his food, I smiled brightly at my food masterpiece. (I made an omelette rice with a face drawn on it with ketchup)
When I placed him his food on the dining table, I noticed junkook had a hint of pink at both his cheeks but it disappeared, suddenly he stood up and left the mansion .
What the actual fuck I give hime food and he leaves
I sighed and ate the food that I made alone.

JUNGKOOK's POV*
Shit why did I blush after she pouted and smiled? Do I like her? NO! I like Mina and only Mina.
~time skip: earlier today~
"answer me!" I shouted making her look like she was crying.
NoNo don't cry~

"I'm just going to a park with a friend." She said weakly then released herself off my grip and left.
After a while of waiting I gave up and got in my car to follow her.
I swear I can be a ninja when I grow up hehe~
When I saw who she was meeting I clenched my jaw, she was meeting one of my hyungs Jin.
Flashback
"JUNGKOOK CAN YOU JUST GIVE US SOME FORM OF RESPECT!" Jin yelled for the millionth time.
I just rolled my eyes

" I do, I respect taehyung he's a better dancer than you all would ever be!" I shouted back.

"JUNGKOOK! If you can't get along with jin or anyone else other than taehyung, I suggest you leave the group for good." There was clear seriousness in RM's tone.
With that I just left waving my hands in the air saying goodbye without a care.
Present
Ugh it's all JIN's fault I'm not a part of BTS anymore!
With that I left the park and headed home to wait for Mina.

I waited and waited but she never came so I decided to call her but she didn't pick up. I groaned and went to my room frustrated.
After ages, I notice I haven't eaten any dinner yet and wanted y/n to make me some food,
like isn't that what wives are suppose to do?
I went to y/n's room to find she was sleeping, so I shouted at her again.

~time skip: present time~
After standing up and leaving y/n alone to eat the food she made for me in the mansion, I drove to taehyung's house to eat and hangout. After eating I got a call from Mina asking if she can come and meet me at home again, I just told her okay and drove back home.

MINA's POV*
I couldn't go to jungkook's house earlier because I was busy eating someone up and having a blast.
Jungkook Doesn't give me this much pleasure anymore but I feel it's all because of his stupid wife of his. I swear when I'm done here I'll go over to jungkook's house as soon as I can and beat the shit out of y/n or whatever her name
I smirked thinking of what I'm going to do later.

Y/N's POV*
DING DONG~
When I heard the door bell I smiled thinking jungkook came back, when I opened the door my smile immediately dropped when I came face to face with Mina.
•••••••••••••
Muahahaha I love cliff hangers! 😈💕