Chapter 2*

JUNGKOOK'S POV*
I was chilling at my house, playing video games with my hyungs when my phone rang.
BZZZZZZZZZ

"Junkook honey where are you now?"

"Eomma?I'm at home with my hyungs"

"Ok can you come over to mingles now , I have someone who I'd like you to meet." There was clear excitement in her tone.

" wae? I'm busy right now, can I meet them some other time?" I said a little irritated." 

"No! Don't be rude, just come and meet your fiancé."

" f-fiancé ?" I stuttered trying to find my words.

" yes now hurry, ppali!" She then hanged up immediately , not wanting to hear my complaints anymore.

when i stood up to leave, taehyung caught a hold of my arm not letting me leave.
"where are you going we are still in the middle of this boss fight"

"I have to go something important came up, I'll explain later."

I got into my car and drove to the venue.

~AT MINGLES~
When I reached I saw my mom and sat down at the table and greeted another women across us. When I tried to ask my mom who my fiancé was, she shut me up and told me to wait for her. After a while i saw the other women which I suppose was my fiancé's mom, wave.
Looks like she's here, you can do this jeon jungkook just pretend your find with it, then divorce after the marriage.

3rd PERSON POV*
when y/n sat down and looked infront of her she saw someone familiar
"YOU!"
Y/n looked up to see her all time crush, Jeon jungkook.
"Good looks like you two know each other, now it won't be so hard to know each other."

"I'm marrying her!??"jungkook exclaimed.

"M-marrying?" Y/n couldn't find her words , she was going to be marrying jeon jungkook her all time crush, but she had to act like she was also against it so I wouldn't be too obvious.
After y/n and junkook's mom told them everything how they would both gain something from it y/n and jungkook were forced to accept even though y/n would have accepted anyway no matter what.
~AFTER DINNER~
Y/N's POV*
After dinner with kookie, and both of our moms, we went home.
Nah kidding,  somehow our parents bought a house for me and kookie to live in together alone to help us 'bond'.
When I got in kookie's car he told me to sit at the back seats , I shrugged and did so. It was a quiet drive with an uncomfortable silence which was broken by kookie when he spoke.
"Y/n there will be some rules when at the house.  
  Rule 1: You will call me by my name jungkook
      Rule 2: when my girlfriend comes over hide and don't let her see you
  Rule 3: you will always seat at the back seat while in the car
                    ~ finally
Rule 4: don't raise your voice at me "

I was shocked and infuriated to hear all these rules but the one that bothered me the most was the 2️⃣nd rule, I could already sense tears forming but blinked quickly to hide it.
When we reached the house (aka the mansion) I was amazed by how big it was. When I got my luggage I asked kookie which was my room.
"Um koo-jungkook where is my room?" Shit I almost broke a rule.

"The first one to the right upstairs." He said coldly.
With that I ran upstairs with my luggage to my room and plopped myself on my bed and dozed off.