Chapter 6*

Y/N's POV*
When I opened the door , I was hoping it was jungkook, but I was sadly mistaken when it was none other than Mina.
She smirked, grabbed and pulled my hair into the mansion. I tried to fight back but damn does she work out or something?
She then kicked me in my stomach resulting in me falling backwards and hitting the sharp edge of the table with the back of my head.
Then everything went dark.

MINA's POV*
HAHAHAHA does this slut even work out she's so weak to immediately black out without giving a fight.
I went to drag her body to the centre of the living room and started slapping myself until I had swollen cheeks and a cut lip. I began to ripped my clothes so it would look like she was the one hitting me. I positioned myself under her as if she tried to strangle me, when she woke up from her slumber she looked so confused.
Just then I started screaming
"Y/N STOP I JUST CAME OVER WHY ARE YOU LIKE THIS!?" I tried to sound as convincing as i could, because I heard my jungkookie open the door.

Y/N's POV*
I was sooooo confused, like what? How did we end up in this position? Like what, she knocked me out and now it looks like I attacked her when I didn't, And boy did my stomach still hurt when she kicked me.
When I raised my hand to slap her out of her annoying high pitched screaming  someone grabbed my hand stopping me.
"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING Y/N!?"
Jungkook immediately pushed me to the side and hugged Mina.

Meanwhile I'm still at the side shocked that jungkook's shouting at me not her.
"Why were you hurting her! She didn't do anything to you!?"

I looked down and whispered but loud enough for them to hear me " I didn't d-do anything."

"Really y/n your gonna lie at a time like this, I thought you were better than that" he said coldly and with that he brought Mina, who is secretly smirking in my direction, to his room and shut the door loudly
Leaving me alone with tears streaming down my face.
After a while I tried calming down but tears kept rushing out, so I gave up and sobbed my way to my room, shutting the door, and crying myself to sleep.