chapter 14*

Y/N's POV*
after cleaning up and changing into a new set of clothes, i went back to the room kookie was in.
when i came back into his room, he looked at me and smiled, sending butterflies all over my stomach.
today, was the day kookie was being discharged from the hospital. i was happy, but scared i was not allowed to move back in together again as we are already divorced.

JUNGKOOK's POV*
when i heard the door creek open, i smiled as i noticed it was y/n. when she came in, she looked sad and confused, so i decided to ask her whats wrong.
''whats wrong y/n?''

"I-it's just we got divorce already, but since we did y-you know, I was wondering if you were my Bo-yfriend n-now?"
I chuckled at her cuteness, I then gave her a quick peck on the head.

"Does that answer your question?"
She excitedly nods her head up and down, like a cute puppy.

When I got discharged the doctor told me not to exert myself to much for the next few days then everything should be fine. I thanked the doctor and went back home with y/n.
When we reached home, y/n and me both decided to watch a midnight movie. After a few minutes past an hour during the movie, i felt something fall on my shoulder. when i look to my right i saw y/n's head on my shoulder.

she must be really tired

i brushed some fallen stands of hair from her face, how have I not noticed earlier? She's so beautiful, and I'm happy to call her mine.
After awhile I soon joined y/n in dream land and drifted off to sleep.

•••••••••••
Yassss they are together now! Sorry for the short chapter today guys💕