Chapter 2

The next day, I planned to look for a job so that I can pay off my rent. I quit school because I planned on becoming an actress. So I went out and looked for signs that read 'audition'.

After a few minutes.

I was going to give up because I searched the whole entertainment buildings but there weren't any auditions... then after i went to another one, I spotted a paper that read "AUDITION FOR ACTING" and the date was today's date and the time was 11:00 am. I looked at my watch and the time read 10:45. Shit! I had only 15 minutes left. I rushed inside the building and thank God! The people who came for the audition were still in line and some were still auditioning. Thankfully there were still many forms left and i filled it out and gave it to someone's assisstant who were collecting everyone's detail forms.

After a while later... came my turn, the director gave me a paper and I read it and I acted just as the way it was written on the paper. I acted like I was trying to find my beloved in the boat full of people.

After my act, one of the judge remarked me ,
"Wow! This is one of the best performance I've ever seen today"..then I bowed and said "Kamsahamnida" and left the stage. When I exited the building I saw a guy going in. We met eyes. He stared at me like he saw me somewhere too. He seemed kind of familiar to me too. But I didn't care anyway. There were many guys following him too. All were dressed up in black suits too.

I thought of planning to go to park today because I was nervous for the audition I did just an hour ago. I was sitting on a swing. When suddenly a guy said beside me. I looked at him and realized that it was the guy who I saw when I was shopping and when I was exiting YU ent building [The name of the building you just auditioned in]. But something seems missing..... oh! His guards that were following him before. I think he's some kind of a celebrity person or something.

I wasn't realizing that I was staring at him until he stared back at me. 'Shit!' I mumbled to myself. I was embarrassed that I turned away.

There were silence between us. Until he broke it with his giggles. I looked at him and he stopped giggling and forwarded his hands for me to shake it. I accepted and shook too.

"Hi! Are you new here?" He asked.

"Umm..yea" I replied.

Once again I couldn't see his face because he wore a mask. He couldn't see my face too because I was wearing a mask. Then his phone rang and he picked it up..I heard him speak something like

"ahh..yes I forgot, I'm coming now.." then he sighed and stood up and left the park. I saw him leaving and I thought to myself "Who is he?"

Edited.