s e v e n t e e n

I woke up to the mostannoying sound in my entire room. The sun is gleaming through myclear window and streaking through my face. Today marks the officialstart of our three week semester break and the start of my lifewithout Niall. As I recalled what happened last night, I was shockedto feel a stain on my left cheek. Great, I'm crying again.

Sighing, I opened mycurtains and tied them to both sides of the window and went inside ofmy bathroom. After a great warm shower, I pulled in some black skinnyjeans, red checkered flannel and white sneakers. Grabbing my Guccibackpack, I went downstairs to eat breakfast with my parents and Kit.

"Mornin'. Ready tohave fun darling?" Mum kissed my cheek as I sat in my chairgrabbing a plate of two pancakes.

"Absolutely. Where arewe heading again?" I spread some maple syrup and poured some of myorange juice.

"Kit suggested thisnewly opened park nearby. I hope you're fine with that dear?" Inodded as I finished the remaining food, placing my used dining setinto the sink.

Excusing myself, I satinto the sitting room and turned on our WiFi Modem. Scrolling throughTwitter, I saw Niall's tweet last night. I'm not sure if it'smeant for what happened last night or what, let's just not assumethings. Clicking his profile, he already has 25.4k tweets and 19kfollowers. Wow, he really is famous inside and out of the campus.

@NiallOfficial: youreally can't predict your fate yeah? but anyways, enjoy your lifeand love all of the people as always

@NiallOfficial:never expected anything like this at all

It hurts to think thatI've really broke his heart. Believe me, I never meant to cheat onNiall, I love him so much. I love Niall more than anyone in thisworld. Even me, I can't believe I did that to him and that we'reover now. Feels like yesterday that we just met.

Scrolling through thesecond tweet I saw, it actually has 319 replies and asking Niall whatwas it about and some of them were actually hoping for us to breakup; well I guess you're absolutely right with that.

@BritneyPembletonreplying to @NiallOfficial: oh no, why are you so sad Ni? Are youheartbroken?

@lemonjuicereplying to @NiallOfficial: if that McCarthy did something to ourpresident, she'll pay for it.

@horanwrites_replying to @NiallOfficial: calm down guys, maybe they just have somesort of misunderstanding.

Kit snapped me out ofmy thoughts as he jumped towards the couch beside me. He'sliterally the biggest asshole in my life. Well, not mentioningJoaquin though.

"You're thinkingabout Niall again right? I bet my house on that." He laughed as hepeered to my phone. I hastily jerked it away from him, turned it offand glared.

"Oooh, I see you'restalking him on Twitter?"

"No, I'm notstalking. Why don't you just mind your own business Kit?" Iturned on my phone and went to Pinterest. Maybe I can get distractedwith all of what I'm feeling today.

"Yeah right, you'renot stalking. You're only tracking your ex boyfriend by viewing hisTwitter account?" Kit grins stupidly and I slapped his arms,resulting him to glare back at me. He's so annoying these pastdays!

"Alright fine! I wasstalking him. You can't really avoid if especially that you'vejust broke up yesterday okay?" I sighed and continued viewing hispast tweets. Maybe I can get over him, not just today but the timewould come.

The four of us arrived atthis newly opened amusement park. Mum payed the entrance fees andafter that, we're free to go inside the park and stroll around it.It's still 8 in the morning and the park is now jam-packed withpeople, walking around the place.

Vibrant colors of rides,booths and stalls are embellishing the place we're standing inright now. Mum and dad went for the arcades first while me and Kitchose the daring rides. I'm really not a fan of rides like this butluckily, Kit is with me so I can shout while holding onto his arms.

"Ready?" I shook myhead indicating that I was indeed scared of this. Maybe if Ididn't do it, Niall is here with me right now. I cleared mythoughts and went inside the rollercoaster.

Theride was indeed petrifying. By the time we were on the crest of thecoaster, I gave up and screamed as loud as I can. Kit almost slappedmy face because he said he was going to be deaf, I laughed at him andbought him a candy floss as a sign of peace.

Lunchcame so the four of us went inside this particular sushi house andate at our best. The food is amazing, it made me forget what I'msupposed to feel actually. I smiled and laughed with my family as thetime went on and on.

"I'lljust go to the restrooms for a bit." Excusing myself, I stood upand went forward my designated place. I was about to enter the roomwhen I bumped into someone, my phone almost hit the floor but wascaught with the person I bumped into.

"I'mso sorry!" Looking up, I saw the same blue eyes staring at my hazelones. I stood frozen for a bit, but immediately recovered when Ithanked him and got my phone back.

"Um,thank you for that.. Well, I didn't uh... thought you'd be here."Smiling uncomfortably, I smiled as I walked towards inside therestrooms. I should stop thinking about Niall when all I have to dois enjoy my three week vacation.

Walkingback on our table, I guess my cheeks were obviously flushed since I'mnot wearing make up today. Kit, sitting on my side, nudged me so Ilooked up at him. He pointed secretly in our front. It was Niall withhis friends, sitting beside him was a brunette girl smiling sohappily.

Ishrugged at the thought. "Well, maybe that's his new. Not a bigdeal though, I'll find someone new. Don't worry." He justlaughed at me while I, raised my left eyebrow in confusion.

"New?Girlfriend? No she's not. Her name is Natasha; his cousin. Don'tthink about him like that, he won't replace you again, knowing thathe still wants you back."

 "He does? I thought he's over me." Kit shook his head andbusied himself with his phone; calling Celine. Wow, I really thoughtNiall was over me since he was the one who said we're done. Well,if fate really is on our side, then let's just see if the two of uswould get back together again.