f i f t e e n

Walking inside the flat, all I see is darkness. Probably those assholes are off to Elizabeth's house party. I don't know why but, that girl has gotten into my nerves now. Turning on the switch, I excused myself and went upstairs to start packing up my things. 

Once I set foot in my bedroom, I lazily grabbed my black luggage and stuffed it with clothes and things I should need for our 3 week break. Wandering my eyes around the room, I stopped and focused on the framed photo. On it was Niall and me, riding on fake horses. It was at the amusement park, wherein we went and picked the carousel. 

I smiled and stuffed it in my suitcase. Funny thing is, I felt weird like it was some sort of feeling where you're going somewhere and never see him again. Shrugging of off it, I zipped my luggage, locked the door and went downstairs, to see Jaxon sitting on the couch. 

"Oi, what're you doing?" His head jerked up and closed his phone. 

"I discovered this app called Akinator. It kind of guesses what or who are you thinking, and it's pretty creepy; at the same time cool." 

"Really? Well, I'm going to try it once I got home. For now, I just need to get this thing on the car and head home. You coming?" Walking outside, I placed my luggage inside the back seat and faced Jax. 

"Hmm, alright. Mum says they're staying near your neighborhood actually. I can just go home or visit you once in a while. Let's go?" Nodding, I entered the driver's seat while Jax entered the passenger seat.

The drive home is not that long, only 30 minutes or more. I looked at the clock on the dashboard and saw it was already 6:45 pm but gladly, the road isn't that dark yet. For safety reasons, I turned on the headlights. 

While driving, my phone lit up receiving a message from Niall. I picked it up and read the message. Also, trying to keep my eyes on the road. Gladly, we're in traffic so I can read the message. 

From N: 

  Love, the party starts at 8. Just wanna let you know :) where are ya heading now? 

I tried my best to type real fast beating the traffic time. When the time ran out, I clicked send and started again the engine. Music is blasting now in the speakers, Super Far Acoustic by LANY  playing right now. I love this song so much. 

"That is my favorite to be honest." Jax spoke and sang with the song. Oh wow, he can sing so well! I'm such a bad friend. 

"Wow, you've got a nice voice. It's a beautiful song, but 13 is my favorite." In the end, we didn't fought about songs like in the past years. Instead, we sang along to more LANY songs while driving. 

"Izzy! I didn't know you're coming home. You really changed ever since you and Niall started dating. Now, I'm really loving him." Kit said, as I placed my luggage carefully. 

"I didn't know you're coming either. In ya face Kit, I told you so and yep he changed me a lot. So, where's mum and dad? I thought they know I'm coming home. Oh by the way, this is Jaxon remember him?" Jax entered the house and shook hands with Kit. 

"Yeah I do remember him. Well your parents bought something and left me here, don't know what they're buying though." I nodded and went upstairs, leaving the two of them to watch the telly. 

I unpacked all of my things, folding all of the clothes, arranged the things left inside the luggage and finally, placed my luggage under my fluffy bed. It's already 7 pm so might as well change these clothes. 

Grabbing my black onesie, I pulled my hair in a messy bun, removed my light makeup and went downstairs. Only to be surprised by mum and dad, already home! I jumped and skipped the last flight of the stairs and hugged both of them. 

"Alright, alright! You don't have to hug us like this to show how you missed us, sweetheart!" Dad chuckled as I let them go, breathing for air. 

"Yeah right. What's for dinner? You should've cooked something for my homecoming!" I laughed as well as Jax and Kit. Mum gestured us to the dining hall and my jaw dropped revealing all of the food placed in the table. 

"My God! You really did cook! Well, come on then let's eat!" All of us proceeded in the table, prayed for the food and started to eat. 

The dinner was not silent, because we talked about the events in school and how I've changed a lot. Also, mum and dad asked me about Jax and mine's friendship. 

"We've become really great friends actually, since the first day of school in Junior High." Jax smiled and continued to eat his food. 

"Hmm, great to hear. It's so fascinating to think that the both of you didn't catch feelings with each other." Kit joked as I rolled my eyes at him, asshole. 

We laughed and continued eating until the dinner was over. Excusing me and Jax, we went upstairs and inside my room.

"So this is your room now? Last time I visited, it was some kind of emo themed." He laughed and sat on my bed whilst I opened my computer.

"Yeah because that was way back in first year you asshole." I quickly went to Twitter and read some news.

Climbing onto bed, I checked my phone and once I settled it doesn't have any messages, I turned it off and placed onto my bedside table.

"Oi, tell me about your love interest. You kinda seemed off about it."

"What about it? Well, I've been eyeing someone these days actually." He scooted closer to me.

"Really? Who is it then?"

"Well, what if I tell you it's you?" I froze and thought he's just joking. I laughed nervously.

"Nah, you're jok-" He crashed his lips onto mine, Jax on top of me now. I was shocked of what he's done and surprisingly, I am kissing him back.

We stood there for quite a while, not until the door opened. Revealed a very shocked Niall.

Fuck!

"Niall no! Oh God, it's not... what you think!" I went over him but he only shook his head and headed downstairs.

Looking back at Jaxon, he didn't know what to do either. For God sake! I checked my phone and there were 10 fucking messages!

"Look Izzy, I'm sorry. I should've-"

"No, it's my fault. I just have to fix this Jax." He nodded and stood still, hands in his palms.

From N:

hey you what u doin?

are ya busy?

pssttt love :((

oi, where are you?

eh, you must be having dinner. alright, I'll message you later then :))

Izzy, why aren't you replying?

i'm kinda worried of you :(((

typing "i'm fine" won't hurt love. c'mon

heyyyyyyy

alright then, i'll go there despite this party. you're freaking me out

My eyes pooled with tears as I read his messages. He dumped the party for me while I was here, kissing another guy!

The last message made my heart shatter into million pieces. He sent this because of my stupid fucking mistake!

From N:

  let's just cool off for a bit Isabelle.

Without thinking, I ran off as fast as I can. I don't care if I fall and hit my head. I just want to let him know how stupid I am and I wanna let him know how much I love him.

But I know for a fact that I broke his heart and I fucked up big time.