e i g h t

Weird noises woke me up and 'what the hell is that?' is the first thing that went through my mind. Opening my eyes, I didn't know I'm still sleeping with Niall. On his chest. Hmm I see, the rest of the people are asleep with their mouths agape. Moving bodies still appearing in the telly, I stood up to turn it off. Glancing at the wall clock, it's already 5:45 in the morning. Seems like they stayed up all night watching the series while I, didn't even finished the second one.

Today's actually the second day of the week and we still have class. I went upstairs to take a bath and entered my bathroom. Picking up my favorite lavender shower gel, I began my warm bath. Once and for all, I spent a good 30-minute shower and went outside to get dressed.

Maybe I won't wear my uniform today since it's not Monday anymore. I grabbed out a white shirt, a denim jacket, black skinny jeans and white sneakers. After blow drying my hair, I curled it and went downstairs. Seems like all of them are awake now, pretty weird that the sitting room is spotless.

"You're finished? Why so early love?" Louis smirked and looked at Niall, whose texting someone on his phone. I rolled my eyes and sat beside Niall, looking at his eyes and admiring him. He looks like an angel in my view to be honest.

"Whatchu looking at?" He hastily turned his phone off and placed it beside him. I squinted my eyes and pinched his nose.

"Whose Lizzy Niall?" The lads' eyes widened and mouths agape. I don't get it and maybe I don't know her, maybe she's Brit?

"You still hooking up with her mate?" Liam asked, and dialed someone on his phone. Smiling, he went outside the eating area and talked to her girlfriend I assume.

"I never really hooked up with her, Lizzy. But she's a nice girl and obviously my type since I've met her. Remember that day?" All of them nodded except for me. Brows furrowed, eyes squinting and I can't help to huff, stood up and went to grab a cup of water.

I heard them talk something about Niall and laughed, few moments after, I turned my head as I heard my name from the crowd. Sitting back, I frowned about finding Niall smiling again with his phone, sitting on the couch. Therefore, I sat beside Flynn and pulled out my phone. Surprised to see a message from Joaquin.

From: Joaquin

Meet me at the back of the school the exact time you arrive. I don't care about anything else Izzy. If you're not going then, I'm afraid you'll end up crying and begging for me.

Oh wow, he's threatening me now? I rolled my eyes and shook my head, typing as fast as I could. I'm not terrified at him, only suspicious. It's just that, this is the first time he actually asked me to meet to a certain place via text message. And it's creeping me out, but me begging? Absolutely not.

"Guys, I need to get going. I have something to do at school." Yeah I should go since it's two hours before class. Grabbing my bag, I headed towards the opening of the door when a voice stopped me.

"Wait! I'll be driving you there Izzy. Let me just get my shoes." I sighed and nodded as I waited for him towards his car. I couldn't argue more that he still hadn't taken a bath because he still smell fucking awesome, and I'm not even joking.

The drive was silent until he took control of the stereo. Played Close As Strangers by 5 Seconds of Summer. For a second, I looked and stared at his face. Just like the song lyric, I don't know what to say. Actually I loved 5SOS so much, and that's why when the chorus arrived, I can't help but tear up.

"What's wrong?" Great, he noticed.

"What? Oh, it's nothing. I just love the song don't worry I'm fine." I faked a smile, focused my attention towards my phone. What have you done to the old me Niall Horan? I shook my head and listened to 5SOS' music.

By the time we arrived, I bid my goodbye to him and went to open the door but it's locked. Oh, bloody hell what now Horan? I furrowed my brows at him and raised the left one.

"What" I know it sounds rude and I don't really know what's gotten into me. I just seem to be a bit mad for no reason today.

"Hey, I know you're mad at me. But why? Because of Lizzy right?" He fucking smirked at me.

"Yeah? What about her Niall? I'm made for my mood swings and please open the door. I'm going to be late."

"Late? It's still 6:18 Izzy, classes don't start at 6 here. You're lying. What is it that you need to be here so early? Teachers aren't here yet." Now his voice came out as frightening.

"Well I'm not lying. I just need to meet someone okay? And it's none of your fucking business Niall. Let me out. Please." I pleaded at him and finally, I heard the click. Before I went out, he tied something on my wrist. A black shimmering bracelet.

"Oh you don't have to. But thank you, fir both of the bracelet and the ride. See you later." I finally closed the car door and jogged across the field. Looking back, I can still see his Range Rover so I directly went to another building just so he can't be that suspicious.

Looking at my wrist watch; 6:23. I should probably get going now, and that's what I did. Running and turning, I finally reached the back of the school. No one is here, just some dried leaves and trees surrounding it.

"You're here." That literally gave me a heart attack. Damn him, one more time and I'll literally kill him.

"Don't state the obvious Joaquin. Of course I'm here standing in front of you." I crossed my arms, my backpack dangling and my hair a mess probably.

"Shut up. All I need is your decision Izzy."

"You're wasting my time, I told you we're over. Stop trailing me and stop caring about my life. If you don't have something important in your balls, then I'm leaving."

I was about to leave when he spoke. Leaving me rooted to the ground.

"Get back with me or I'll kill Niall Horan."

"Are you crazy? Aside from it's a fucking crime, he's not an ordinary lad Joaquin! Are you that desperate that you need to kill for what you need?!"

His face went pale white as I screamed in front of him. My tears started forming as he asked me one more time.

"I'm letting you choose. Our relationship or his life?" I wiped it as I faced him and started walking away.

"I'll think about it. Just leave me alone for now."

I walked back inside the school building as a couple of strong hands pulled me in.

"Don't ever think about saving that fucking relationship. I don't care about my life, just stay with me. Please, just stay with me."