t w o

Him the president? No way. I mean, would you expect someone who dresses up like a nerd is the president of the most famous and most big fraternity house? Round glasses, skinny jeans and plain white polo shirt? Not mentioning the fact that he's got a thick book placed in his lap. Still not believing, I gawked at the blonde Irish lad reading his book. Although, he looks kinda cute to be honest.

Staring and perceiving, he suddenly looked at me and I hastily avoided his gaze. Fuck I'll look guilty if I won't gaze back at him, I faked at smile and waved at him. He grinned and shook his head, looking disgusted at me. What the hell, did that just happened?

"Oh the nerves of him!" I felt my face heat, displaying how I'm being offended. I probably look like a tomato right now because of my rage. I can't help it, no lad before has turned me down and I don't care who the hell he is. Even if he throws me out of this house party.

"Now, I told you Izzy. Niall doesn't like girls who're bad ass thus, he doesn't do dating. Keep Joaquin and stop admiring Niall. Speaking of J, where is he anyway?" Not minding Flynn, I scanned my eyes through the whole room. There he is, slouched in a couch while girls are starting to approach him. He better turn them down too.

"Huh, no idea. I bet he's inside one of these room flinging random girls and I don't even care. Do you still think I won't dump him?"

Lazily, I stood up and planned to refill my now empty red cup. I walked my way towards the modern kitchen to get some vodka. My head is throbbing though I can still walk but, I probably look dizzy. Once I felt the door frame of the kitchen, I tripped on my heels but someone caught me on my waist.

"Get your hands off of me you perv-" I stop mid sentence only to find Niall holding my waist to keep me from falling. Those icy cold blue eyes were the last thing I remembered seeing after my mind was swallowed by darkness.

I woke up in an unfamiliar bedroom. Grey blinds shielding the windows, white carpets overlaying the floor, modern ornaments perfectly completing the spotless chamber. The walls are painted with either black, grey or white. Examining the room, the white oak door opened and a blonde head popped in with a smirk on his face. Behind him are my friends also smirking.

"Oh it seems like Miss Rebel is now awake. Not to worry, I didn't do anything to her because I don't like girls like this. Now you take care of her guys I have some unfinished reading downstairs." Eyes broadening, mouth opening, I can't believe he just said that right in front of my face.

Jax tapped him on the shoulder, Seven whispering and Flynn nodding with a grin. Maybe I'm missing out too much on this blondie here? The girls went scrambling towards me, questions flooding.

Both of my hands raised causing them to control their emotion. "Okay okay, one at a time. I just woke up alright? My head is still throbbing by the way."

"Okayyy, so how did you end up in Niall Horan's arms and how did you end up in here? Answer me Isabelle Amethyst McCarthy." Emma, attacking me with questions first.

"I was about to refill my cup with vodka when I tripped and there he caught me. Then after that, I don't know why but I passed out. That's why I ended up here and you don't have to call me by my full name Em."

Emma shrugged at me and stood up to get a cup of water.

"Niall told me you stared at him for a while and then that's when you passed out. He kind of thinks that you've passed out because you can't take on staring at him." Flynn snorted and sat on the black couch.

"That's not true you know, I just don't know why I passed out because of the throbbing of my head. I think I just need rest, let's go home?" Pleading, they all agreed since it's already 5 in the morning. We all need rest indeed.

Jax, Seven, Flynn, Emma, Kylie and I went downstairs together. People are divided right now but the music is still alive tho, we party like this but I think not today. The party room is still very dark, you won't know it's already the crack of dawn due to the heavy blinds. The blonde fucking headed lad popped again in my sight sitting in his couch; reading again.

"One sec." They nodded and I walked my way in front of Niall, disturbing him from his reading session. He jerked his head up clearly annoyed of my presence and probably because of disturbing him.

"What now?" Niall replied coldly, letting go of his beloved book and placing it with caution towards his side on the couch.

"Isabelle Amethyst McCarthy. Nice to meet you, care for coffee tomorrow? You know, just at Belly Café. Come on." Placing my hands on my waist, probably to make him nod. It's just an acquaintance meeting though. But this is my first time to invite a man.

Niall fondled his chin with his pointer finger and thumb as if deciding whether to accept my invite or whether to turn me down. Probably I'll flip out if he rejects my decision because one; I'll be humiliated and two; a lad has never turned me down before.

"Hmm, It's absolutely a no. I told you before Ms McCarthy that I don't like girls like you and I don't do dates. I know your back story without you knowing, this is the first time you've ever been turned down by a man yeah? Well you can go out now if you don't want to be humiliated more."

He smiled devilishly, leaving me rooted to the spot while my jaw dropped unexpectedly. The crowd went saying oohs and ouches. I could have said something worse than that if it weren't for Kylie who mocked Niall in the face and grabbed me towards the door.