t w e l v e

The week has finally come to an end, it's Friday! Since our school is very conscious about the students, we don't have classes during this day. Getting up from the bed, I went to look at my reflection. Same hazel eyes, messy hair, fair skin and same me. Looking at my wrist, I was completely caught off guard to remember this day. 

Today is actually the Grand Annual Party for Kappa Omega Epsilon! Well, it's only 11 o'clock so I've still got time to get ready for the party do I? Shrugging, I went downstairs saw my flatmates chilling in the sitting room. Thinking about my parents'house, I actually missed the familiar aroma of it and maybe I should stop partying for a bit? You know, be with my parents and stay for the weekend. 

"Mornin. What's the plan for today?" I said, grabbing the vegetable salad I made last night from the fridge. I'm trying to be a vegan because I need to stay healthy these days. You know, with all that alcohol and stuff. 

"Well, not much. We just need to go shopping so you better change now. Oh I see! I bet this flat, that bracelet is given to you by Niall. Right?" 

Looking down, I smiled at the sight of a black object, dangling from my wrist. This thing needs to be removed now. People are actually reacting to it all the damn time. I nodded and began to eat my food. 

After a while of eating my salad, my phone lit up and flashing up an unknown number. Hmm, who would this be and why does this person has my number? Anyways, I picked it up and read the message. Only to find myself being shocked. 

From +353********* :

  I'm warning you McCarthy, stay away from Niall. There are a lot of us watching and observing you. If you won't do as I say, then I'm afraid you'll regret what you're about to do. 

Without thinking, I obviously know who this is. Pissed, I replied to the number as fast as I could, calmed myself and went to eat my food again. These people really need to stop minding my business and start living the hell of their lives. 

To unknown asshole: 

  If this is Joaquin, I swear I'll report you to the police. I don't care if you're on the loose with some kind of weapons with you but one more threat, you'll be begging me. I'm sorry but I really don't like people telling me what to do and threatening me. Besides, you're not my mum. So fuck you. 

I put my dish in the sink and climbed up the stairs to take a shower. Who could that fucking person be? I mean, maybe it's Joaquin or his friends? Or anyone that's interested in Niall. I don't really know, there's too many people keeping us apart. And it sucks. 

After showering, I grabbed a black Adidas t-shirt, white skinny jeans and an Adidas shoes. Deciding not to wear make up, I only tied my hair in a pony tail and went downstairs to meet  up with the squad. 

"Are you sure about that? It's kind of showing too much skin Emma." I complaint at her dress. It's a backless red flowy dress, a slit that's showing way too much of her thigh. Also, it's a halter type. See what I mean? 

"Look who is talking! Nah, I want this one Izzy and you should also too. This is your style back then, what happened?" Emma and Kylie laughed as we headed towards the clerk.

Right they are, my style has changed over the past week. A week guys, a week! Oh hoh, I don't know why.

I'm carrying a black fitted dress with gold lining around the neck. It's also halter and for my heels, metallic gold.

We spent about an hour and a half before heading back to our flat to get ready. As for my make up, I applied mascara, red smudge proof lipstick and just a bit of eye shadow.

8 o'clock has arrived and the six of us drove towards the venue. It's this modern large house decorated with fairy lights.

As soon as I got out of the car, a tall man wearing a black tuxedo standing in front of me, offering his hand. Niall, flashing his cheeky smile.

"Hello you, you look very handsome tonight Horan." I smiled as he laughed while we walk our way towards the garden.

The moon is shining brightly atop of us, creating the most breathtaking sight I have ever seen. Grand Annual Party it is. Also last year was not like this, it's a beach party which sucked.

"Well, you look stunning today. My eyes are hurting."

"You're kidding me. Come on and let's get wild."

He took the both us in the middle of the crowd, dancing and grooving with the booming music. Lights striking my eyes, and those blue eyes captivating me with every move he does.

The party went wilder as the hours passed, the night went deeper and the people more energized than ever.

Niall excused himself as he made his way towards the stage. I nodded and watched him climb up there as the music slowly fading.

"Alright alright! Having fun?!" The crowd went wild as the music boomed and the screams of the people intensified. Again, subsided when Niall once again spoke.

"Okay so firstly, I just wanna thank all of you for coming to our 10th Grand Annual Party. This won't be possible if it weren't for you. Also, thank you for the sponsors for letting this happen. So, I'm not going to make this speech long because you know me, I'm not a man of words..."

His voice slowly faded as I turned my attention towards my vibrating phone. Again, receiving a message from that unknown number.

From unknown asshole:

  I'm watching you McCarthy. Best if you avoid being with Niall despite his VIP invitation. You can save a life Isabelle.

Rolling my eyes, I typed in my reply to that person and shoved it back in my clutch.

To unknown asshole:

  Save a life? Am I the one whose going to kill someone? Nope, it's you. Best if you get the fuck out and mind your business because I'm not fucking scared, alright? Such a pity, can't even show thyself.

Someone tapped me in the shoulder and when I looked up, it's Niall looking worried. I soften my expression and smiled at him, grabbing his neck so he can face me better.

"What's up? You look mad."

"Yeah, someone's been threatening about your life again. I think it's Joaquin, what should I do?"

"Just ignore it. I don't care about it really, let's just enjoy this damn party."

I nodded and danced with him through the deafening crowd. No words can describe this night ever, it's just too perfect.

As soon as the music died, another one replaced it. Niall must have been bored, grabbing me inside the house. It's indeed very modern, lit with warm light, the decorations are clearly screaming with 21st century era. Black and white is the overall color in the whole house.

Upstairs. He mouthed to me. Reaching the second floor, the both of us went inside to a room. I reckon it's the master's bedroom, biggest of all.

"I've been waiting for this night Isabelle." Caught off guard, his lips attacked mine harshly kissing every corner of it and surprisingly, I am too is kissing him back.

It's not lust, harshly but not lust. My hands went over his hair down to his neck, to deepen the kiss. We're now in this dark couch, Niall on top of me right now.

He stopped, his blazing eyes staring at me wildly. "You're mine. Always and forever."

Smiling, I replied and chuckled. "I know, you're mine too. Always and forever."

No one, not even the Gods above can separate the two of us. If anyone wants to break it, we're fighting. Even if it's us against the world.