CHAPTER FOUR PT - 2

"If Everybody Minded Their Own Business . . ."

* * * * *

GLIDING slowly toward the middle of the pool, Suga kept focused on the buxom blonde-haired beauty about to cross his path midway to the shallow end. It was like a scene out of a well thought out Disney love story.

Was he swimming in slow motion? Because it sure felt that way. Was it possible he was capable of drowning out the sudden commotion of chatter around him consisting of families with squealing children, rowdy teenagers and couples descending on the pool after lunch?

In the split second it took him to realize he wasn't the only fish in the sea, she swirled up against his bare legs, fingers touching his shoulders lightly as she stretched to balance on her tiptoes. Blinking out droplets of water her eyelashes glistened in the overhead lights. Poor Suga, was dying an honest death at the hands of an Angelic Mermaid!

"Annyeonghaseyo dasi (HELLO, AGAIN)," he mumbled quietly, unable to think or speak clearly in her glowing presence. Yesterday, she had looked celestial, today just downright sexy! As he gulped through the longest pause in history, she opened her mouth and what came out couldn't have shocked him more.

"Annyeonghaseyo, naega dangsin-ui ileum-eul moshaeseo, naneun andeulea haeyo (HELLO, I DIDN'T GET YOUR NAME, I'M ANDREA.)" Greeting him in (nearly perfect) Korean, she gazed into his astonished face.

"Ahhh, ummm, Suga." Rendered speechless, if she knew Korean, why hadn't she said something to him yesterday, standing at the door? "You speak Korean?" he managed to fumble through in English.

"I do." Answering him definitively, her touch light, her knees brushed against him gently as other guests and children bounced around them, the waves intensifying.

"How?"

"My folks were Missionaries to Asia. I know several languages including Korean. I didn't want to overwhelm you yesterday. You know."

"That's daebak (AWESOME)," he sighed, "wanna get out of here and have some lunch together?"

Andrea looked around the now crowded pool, realizing this was not going to end up being the secluded oasis they had planned on hanging out at all day when choosing their activity that morning.

"Absolutely," she agreed pleasantly, taking off toward the side, not bothering to look back. 

She knew he would follow . . . they always did!

* * * * *

"SO! Mr. Ice Bucket, Rap Monster, RM, Destruction . . . BTS . . . Bangtan Boy." Alex barked loudly above the increased activity and screaming from the (nearly filled to capacity) swimming pool. "I'd say you're one important dude. Nobody I know has THAT many names. You rap for me later? Since it's your specialty and all."

Pensively tapping his long fingers on the table RapMonster stared off over the chaotic pool area to the snow still falling outside. "Sure," he muttered, almost dismissing her attempt at humor.

What had happened to the rest of the members? 

The pit in his stomach was growing, the longer they were gone. It was plain to see they wouldn't be able to get to the hotel now, even if they tried. They were all snowed in at least until the storm stopped.

Their manager had spent the last two days doing nothing but talking to the local authorities, making phone calls and hanging out in the lobby hoping to catch them miraculously coming through the front door.