"You hungry?" He asks just loud enough for me to hear and adds a smile. A real smile.

"I could eat." I reply returning the smile.

We go to this place on the beach. We end up just talking and laughing and just having a great time. He eventually pays and we take a walk on the beach.

"So have you lived here your whole life?" I ask.

"Well I would have but my mom and I moved to L.A for two years, then moved back here."

"Must be nice to have a mom who can afford to move." I didn't mean to say that out loud but now that I did I can't take it back.

"Sorry. I didn't mean to say that." I quickly say.

"It's fine. But now I have to ask what you mean." He says. It's like the bad boy part of him left and he actually cares.

"It's a long story." Is all I say.

"I've got time."

"You don't really want to know. No one ever cares. Why would you? Your just a bad boy who makes girls feel like someone gives a shit about them just to break their heart in the end." I say getting angry at the thought of him not caring.

"That's the thing though. I do care. Yeah I've done that shit in the past but I actually do care about you."

"Alright fine, I'll tell you. It's not a tragic or good story, it's just not happy." I say.

"I can handle not happy." He says and I tell him the whole story of how I ended up here and how everyone thinks I'm a good girl and never break rules or anything.

"Wow. That's rough." He says when I finish.

"Yeah, I guess. But now I don't have to worry about that. All I have to worry about is school, getting caught sneaking out, and what my mom and Wade think of me."

"Let me guess you call Wade Mr. Bradley."

"Yeah." I say ashamed.

"What do you want? I know what your supposed to want, but if you could do anything what would you do."

"I guess I would get away. Away from all the pressure that's put on me and that I put on myself. I would go somewhere that I wouldn't have to worry about anything. Just travel anywhere I can think of. Go somewhere new every month." After I say that it's just silent, but a comfortable silence.

We walk for awhile longer. All of a sudden Erik stops walking and turns toward me.

"Wh-" I say before he grabs my face with both hands and kisses me. My heart skips a beat. And I want to melt into the kiss. It's soft, warm, and slow. Then he pulls away and I'm left with a cold feeling. What am I saying? I can't feel like this. I never feel like this. But there's something different about him.

"Sorry." He says embarrassed. "I don't know where that came from."

"It's fine." I manage to say. Our faces are inches apart and I'm willing the gap to close. I look into his eyes and see the lust in them. I'm sure he can see it my own eyes. We just stand there looking at each other. Then start to walk towards my new house.

"Well, here we are." Erik says when we get to my house.

"I had fun." I say.

"I did too."

"Bye." I say and turn to go inside but he stops me.

"What?" I ask turning around.

He pulls me close, leans down and whispers "Meet me on the beach at midnight." In my ear sending chills down my spine. He turns and leaves.

Midnight comes and I sneak out of my room and go to the beach. I'm wearing my favorite shorts and a green tank top with blue flip flops. I see a dark figure and walk towards it. When I get closer I see it's Erik.

"Hey." I say when I get close enough that he can hear me without yelling.

"Hey!" He says turning around with a smile that quickly disappears.

"So why did you have me meet you here?" I ask.

"I want to show you something." He takes my hand and leads me to a motorcycle. He gets on and motions for me to get on.

"No way!" I say.

"Come on it'll be fine." He says. I sigh and get on. When I put on the helmet he starts the engine. I hold onto his waist.

We drive for about 10 minutes and end up at Oleta River State Park. We're the only people there because of how late it is. He stops and we walk though trees and end up in a clearing. There's no path or tables or anything that would show that people come to this area. There's a big pond and waterfall. Erik guides me to a rock by the water.

"It's beautiful." I say in awe.

"I know right. I come here a lot and just do whatever I want." He says.

"Does anyone else come here?"

"Nope. People know about it but would rather be around others at the beach or stay on the path."

"That's too bad."

"Yeah it is. But that means I get this place to myself." He says smiling. Then he looks at me and the smile fades.

"What?" I ask.

"Nothing."

"Like what you see?" I ask mocking him.

"Yeah, I do." He sounds and looks completely serious.

Then he's 6 inches from my face. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1..........he pauses for a moment as if waiting for me to pull away but I don't. Then he kisses me. It starts out slow but then quickens and becomes more urgent, more......passionate. We pull away both breathing heavily. He leans his forehead against mine and closes his eyes still panting. I can't take it anymore I close the gap and we end up making out again. I wrap my arms around his neck and he slowly pushes me down so he's laying on top of me.

After awhile he pulls away. I take this time to look at my phone and see it's 2 am. We quickly leave and I sneak in though the balcony outside my room. I stay on the balcony for awhile and I see Erik walk into the house next door. That's weird.

*******A\N

Hey guys!! so what do you think about it so far? I'm not sure what to do from here. Should I skip to when school starts or keep going in the summer. Let me know what you think should happen.

Comment

Vote

Fan