Afternoon Delight

Start from the beginning

Juice noticed the expression of sorrowful worry on Atiena's eyes as they met his and saw the bruise on his neck he pulls up his collar as though to hide it and is grateful that she doesn't ask about it though he was also curious as to why she would worry about a stranger he found that this one woman made him feel strange.... much like Giaconda makes Happy feel but perhaps not as strong not yet anyway.... he listens as Giaconda explains what she "needs" from him and why.... "it isn't going to happen right away!.... these two here wanted to get to know you better before making the "big decision".... though it is completely understandable!.... my father is a very dangerous man!.... there are many places that I have bought over the course of my years with Happy that he.... surprisingly enough.... doesn't know about!.... but he has his ways and I am unsure how much longer I can keep them safe on my own!"  Giaconda tells Juice and he nods "Atiena's grandmother is in poor health and she wanted to stay until she passed.... I am hoping I can keep them safe for that long.... but I am uncertain that I can!"  she continues "the decision is completely up to you Juice!.... I am not forcing you!.... asking yes but not demanding!.... I wanted someone I trust to take over when I can no longer keep them safe!.... not to mention that in a few months time I won't be able to travel!"  Juice chuckles and Giaconda smiles "they need to leave California!.... I have a place in Florida that they can use.... it was owned by my mothers family and was left to me in my mothers will.... we used to use it as a vacation home.... it hasn't been used since my mother died though.... I have hired "trustworthy" maintenance crews and gardeners to keep it in living condition so there will be nothing you'll need to work on right away to make it livable again"  she tells him Juice chuckles "take the day.... get to know each other.... I'm sure the guys will call you if they need you!"  Giaconda suggests as she tosses the keys over to Atiena Juice looks at the two girls in shock then smiles as Atiena climbs on and starts up the Harley then he jogs over to his Harley and Atiena's parents head back to their car "don't worry about me.... I'll call Hap if I need to go anywhere.... I miss riding with him anyway.... not to mention that pretty soon I might not be able to ride at all!"  Giaconda tells Atiena as the woman looks at her Atiena smiles then follows Juice out of the parking lot her parents not too far behind the two of them in their car.... Giaconda spends most of the day in the auto shop with Dog then Atiena when she comes back later with Juice the two girls work with Dog in the shop as Juice took care of some club business then dealt with the sheriff as he came by Atiena started to walk over to see what was going on when Eli had stopped Juice as he was walking through the parking lot but Giaconda stopped her "we can't get involved!.... I know we both want to protect him but somethings he must handle on his own.... no man likes to look weak you know?!"  Giaconda ends with a tease Atiena nods sadly then goes back to work.... Juice had noticed the transaction between Giaconda and Atiena and his heart raced at the thought of two women such as them worried about him and doing whatever they thought was necessary to protect him.... he was starting to fall for Atiena in the short while that he got to know her he knew that she was the woman for him that he was beginning to fall in love with her and just like Happy the thought of being with a Crow Eater or even a Sweet Butt while this woman that he couldn't take his eyes off of him was in his life made him feel sick to his stomach or maybe that was just the butterflies flying around in there at the fact that she might just feel the same way for him.... after Happy was finished helping Clay and the guys to help the club, the Mayans and Luis he headed straight for the club to pick up his wife "let's go home!"  he purrs into her ear as he wraps her in his arms "I already am home!"  she whispers squeezing him tighter to her she feels his body quiver at the sound of her voice and the words she spoke which made her smile "I don't want to torture you here.... but I DO want to torture you!.... I AM going to torture you!!"  he replies with a soft growl he hears her softly laugh and he picks her up and carries her to his Harley then sets her down behind him and rides off....