🙂😁😄Smiley Tattoo Tradition😃😆😀

When Happy came back from his job that he told Giaconda about but didn't tell her what he had to do he seemed..... different.... the shine and fire in his eyes that he usually got from a job wasn't there he walked over to Giaconda who sat at the bar chatting with Juice and placed his hands on her hips while looking down at her he didn't have to say anything she could tell that something was off just by the expression on his face his whole body told a story and not a pleasant one she stood up and looked into his eyes sliding her hand up his cheek making him close his eyes then he leans down to kiss her Juice smiles at the two of them and then walks into Church where the rest of them wait "go!.... be the strong man we all know you to be and once we get home.... or even to the trailer.... you don't have to be so manly that you have to hide your emotions all the time!.... when you're home.... it's just you and me!.... you can let it all out in whatever way you need to!.... it's ok to cry Hap!.... I can stand a little rain.... I like the rain.... thunderstorms are even better!.... it's almost as though the sky is trying to clean up all the "dirt" in the world.... giving it a clean slate to start fresh.... though it never seems to happen!"  she says softly he chuckles "whatever you need Hap.... I will do my best to provide!"  she tells him "I know!"  he whispers then he kisses her forehead and they stand there for awhile in one anothers embrace then he heads into Church.... after Church Happy walks over to Giaconda and says with a smile "hey gorgeous!"  she looks up at him and replies "hey sexy!"  a blonde Crow Eater walks over with a tattoo gun and kit "do I even want to know!?!"  Giaconda asks with soft curiosity Happy chuckles softly and says with a smile "first you're gonna do me!.... then I'm gonna do you!.... time to add that name gorgeous!"  she smiles and says "and a smiley I presume!"  he nods then replies "it's a time honored tradition.... help me!!"  he orders teasingly gripping the bottom of his shirt a few Crows and Crow Eaters who were doing whatever they could to show of their large and quite possibly fake breasts one of them starts pouring him shots which he takes and drinks without taking his eyes off of his woman Giaconda smiles and places her hands on the lips of his kutte pulling it off him and placing it on the edge of the bar then she places her hands over his and they both lift up his shirt and once it's off place it on the bar on other side of his body he leans up against the bar and as she takes the tattoo gun in her hand fills the needle with ink then kneels down loosens his jeans just a little bit so that it would be easier to draw and begins drawing.... he finds that he prefers her touch as it made his skin tingle with how gentle and precise she was being.... but then again how could you mess up a smiley?!.... by turning it into a frown or perhaps a meh face?!....