Our sexting secondly

Sara-

"Oh, you're in me with your pleasurable lifelike simulate! "

You're on me, and your hand is at my throat. We are discussed fantasies, and I am making admissions.

You're forcing them out of me!

You have already discovered how I enjoy the weight of your body on top of me, how I like my wrists held down rigid above my head, how much I get off on being told exactly what to do for you Mary!

I was more believable than I would have expected. Practice makes perfect in this case. I continued in my most sexiest seductress voice.

Your hand on my throat is new tonight, but somehow you knew what it would mean to me.

"I want you in every way Sara ," You murmur into my ear.

"Yes," is all I can manage.

I'm gasping.

Then you ask,

"How should I have you?"

Images flash through my mind. Various positions.... Being taken from behind or tied up. On my knees looking up at you with wild childlike eyes. ...

And something else, something I have never told anyone before. I said nothing, but I know you feel me shudder.

"Mary, You are awfully wet all of a sudden."

My voice was sly, accusing.

I'm still silent. You continue fucking me perfectly, but I know I wont be able to hide.

"Tell me," you say. Your hand is still at my throat.

"I want... my neck..."

"Yes?" you respond eagerly awaiting my reply.

"I want to wear a collar for you," I confess in a whisper.

My eyes are still closed but I can hear the devious smile on your face.

"Oh really?" you say.

"Yes."

"And?"

"That's all." I reply.

"Liar." your voice packed a punch!

Fuck. You know. But I'm not telling. I concentrate on your hands, the added fun and your movement.

"Tell me... exactly what you want..."

Mary demanded in a high pitched tone.

" I can't." My voice shattered in nerves.

''No! " you uttered ,

and stop suddenly, withdrawing almost completely, holding perfectly still. My pussycat grasps frantically at nothing, deprived. I feel like someones dumped a bucket of ice water below my body. My eyes fly open in alarm.

"No!"

"Well?" you asked.

"Not fair!"

But you don't give it to me. You're waiting.

"Start talking." You become frisky.

I close my eyes and swallow.

"I want to wear a collar for you," I begin.

You entered me, moving slowly.

I scream, "Yes. Thank God.". Loudly.

"And I want you to have me on a leash," I continue. My voice is tiny. I've never told anyone about this before. You're moving in me deeper now. I'm pressing my hips up against you, trying to get all of that beef in again, but you won't give it to me yet. Not yet. You know there's more.

"...and tell me what to do," I finish in a whisper.

Oh! You pushed all the way in that time! But just once!

"More! Please!" This time my voice doesn't sound scratchy .

"Louder. Full sentences."

I open my eyes and stare directly into your face.

"I want you to put a collar on me, and put me on a leash, and order me to do whatever you want, all night," I say in a calm, flat voice.

There. I did it. I finally told you.

There's an extended moment of vacuum, one of those moments when what's just happened isn't quite real yet. And then you pound into me, rewarding me, pressing so hard that your hip bones bruise my thighs. I let out some sort of wail I've never heard myself make before.

You resume your exquisite rhythm, and the tension is broken. I feel empty, revealed, cleansed. I feel good. I love how you can make me feel that way.