The bedroom

We wasted no time at all.

"So smooth and soft! I love it!", It became easier to relay my feelings to Mary.

"Tell me what you see." Mary said seductively.

Giggling, she jumped into the oversized bed and rolled over on her back. She drew her knees up and let her legs fall apart.

"Go ahead, it's all yours, " She mumbled giggling.

"You look so much more vulnerable, so fresh. Your clit seems bigger, more exposed. Your lips are smooth and open, redder than they seemed before. And you are so wet! Every fold is glistening. You are so beautiful."

"This wetness is a product of your bearings, Sara."

That statement made it even more exciting for me! The knowledge that I had done, and what I in tented on doing would be a gift to her. For us.

I dropped my face to kiss thick her inner thighs before licking my way to the center of her desire. My tongue felt different. Strange. Smooth, shiny, slippery, and so sexy. It parted her lips and the tip made contact with her inner opening.

This welcome intimacy set Mary's copious juices flowing in earnest. I used my fingers to hold her apart while I lapped the length of her heated core, flicking her clitoris at the top of each stroke.

The way Mary moaned you would have thought that I was a pro!

And every time i breathed my hot breath over her super-sensitized flesh, it was like an angels wings beating her.

She knew that she couldn't hold off any longer. Her clitoris began to buzz deep inside as the orgasm, which had been hovering near the surface for so long, began to break through.

Her toes curled, her fingers gripped my hair, pushing my face harder into her soft flesh, her nerves flashed sparks throughout her body and then, like jumping off a precipice, she was released.

I knew too well to stop until she told me to.

I kept up my licking and sucking on her clit, feeling every pulse of orgasm wash through her, until I felt the intensity begin to fade. Her fingers released my hair and she slowly sank back in a world of her own.