Touch me-Tease me

Mary kept her hand at my sides but she stroked me softly. My skin sang at her touch. Her long fingers dancing along my flanks made me feel drunk. I drowned in dizziness My nipples grew hard and without thinking, I took her hand and lead her touch. Wanting her to feel what she was doing to me. My face showed every expression,moans slowly rolled off the edge of my tongue and out of my mouth.

"Thank you," she said.

"Thank you,"

I laughed, feeling both nervous and completely at ease. Mary was thanking me for being free. She enjoyed the fact that I relaxed and allowed myself to give into the moment. She held my breasts in her hands, rolling my nipples between her fingers until I thought I would cry from the pleasure that sparked from chest to groin. I pushed back against her, deliberately grinding my ass against her pelvis. She kissed the back of my neck and tweaked my nipples until I wanted to beg her.

To touch me. To fuck me. To do whatever it was she wanted to do. I was more than willing to play! I was ready to commit to a night of pleasure. Lusting for Mary I tried to keep my composer but my knees grew weak and my heart grew fonder. I couldn't keep the feelings hidden much longer! My body twisted, jerked, and muscle spasms released tension in my inner thighs.

I didn't have to beg her to continue. Her hands slid down my torso, over my belly, and met in a beautiful wave of movement against my clit. She fluttered her fingers over my mound, through my outer lips, over my throbbing clit. They way her hands danced together and around each other, I couldn't tell where she would touch me next or how she was touching me at all. All I could absorb was the intensity of sensation and touch and pleasure.

"Mary, please?"

I started but she didn't let me finish. Her fingers found my cunt and she slid into me in a swirl of warm water. Her other hand continued its beautiful torture of my clit. Steady heavy stroking alternating with a light feathery touch. She finger fucked me until I lost all thought and my hips rose up to meet her hand, bumping against her greedily. I had lost all shame. All shyness. Now I just wanted to come against her elegant hands, wrapped in her arms.

"Come for me, Sara," she whispered in my ear softly. I felt my body tighten at just the tone in her voice. I felt myself clamp hesitantly around the fingers that she thrust deep inside of me. "I want you to come for me. I want to be the first woman to ever hear you come. To make you come."