slipping inside

"There you are! She said playfully sliding some chuckles in between. Danny is driving Micheal insane asking if it's time to go yet."

Even her laughter was exotic, deep and throaty for a woman. She lead us in with a sweeping gesture and I saw Chuck check her out for just a heart beat too long.

I felt my checks becoming hot. I don't think anyone had the chance to notice my face turning a flushy red color. Yes, I will admit.

A small spark of jealousy shot through me but I let it go quickly enough to refrain from slapping Chucks bald round head. Hell, even I had a hard time not staring at Mary.

This woman made me question my sexuality. Although I'd never say it aloud, I am attracted to Ms missy. I have never been in like with a female before.

Is it OK to be a grown ass woman crushing on another grown ass woman? Well, I suppose we all have fantasy. But I'm sure I wouldn't act any fantasy out!

not in this lifetime. Snapping back to reality I heard my husband saying.

"We are definitely ready," Chucky said, lefting Charles a little higher on his hip, "aren't we, buddy?"

"Ready!" Charles blurted out and then dissolved into a language that only a two year old would understand.

"Then let's get you all on the road," Mary said, gently tweaking my son's chin.

She amazed me. She had them gathered, kissed and gone in under ten minutes. It usually takes me ten minutes just to get Charles's shoes on.

She made motherhood seem like a piece of cake!

I felt myself blush at her direct gaze. I was used to the boys being here to focus on. This time I had Mary's undivided attention.

I realized that I liked having her to myself. It was an odd thought, but true. I nodded and spoke with a suddenly super dry mouth. "I am. I am ready for mommy time. ...

More ready than you know a voice inside my head went on.

Mary put one solid soft arm around my shoulder and walked me up the steps to the living room. "Well, let's get with it then. Have a seat. I will pour the wine."

Nervously I responded "OK ." Hoping she didn't notice the change in my voice. I wouldn't want her to be uncomfortable. That would surely ruin our chances of getting to know one another better.

This girl crush was probably just the onset of not enough adult time period!

I don't even want to go there .