Touch Me again!

She kissed the side of my neck, my ear. Her fingers continued, thrusting, probing, stroking deep inside of me. She rolled my clit between her fingers and strummed it harder and harder until my head seemed to swim. She pushed against my G-spot and bit me gently on the back of my neck. The warm water swirling around us. I came. Toes pressing against the porcelain bottom of the tub, body rocking back against her breasts. I came with a cry that did not sound like me. It sounded wild and untamed. Not like me at all.

"That was nice," she laughed.

I nodded dumbly, finding my breath. Giggles escaped me and before I could stop, I was shaking with laughter.

"Careful, or you'll spill all the water," she chuckled.

"What's so funny?"

"I have never...I never thought that I would do that. You know...Be with another woman. It just never occurred to me. And to think that I am laying here naked in the tub of warm water with you. And that you just made me come. And now I guess...its my turn?" I asked feeling both extremely scared and extremely eager.

"Nope. Now it's my turn again. Up on the ledge of the tub with you," she said.

Mary's voice said there was no point in arguing.

The cold air shocked my body and the cold porcelain sent goose bumps marching across my skin. I watched, transfixed as she took a white wash rag and ran it under the tap. Then she gently spread my legs, and wiped the soap from my pussy lips. They were red and puffy from my orgasm, and my need.

When she swiped me with the washcloth a fresh rush of fluid seeped from me. I watched Mary lower her perfect little mouth. Eyeing that beautiful long curved pink tongue as it emerged between my thighs. I Watched, mesmerized as she touched her tongue to my swollen clit and I watched her lick me. My body turned soft. I felt boneless from the pleasure. From her tongue on my body. The feeling is indescribable!

She licked and sucked at me, Mary had been flashy but she was taking her time. Her eyes would gaze up at me. Bold Blue eyes flashing as she nuzzled against my slits. I sighed, closing my eyes for just a moment but not too long. The sight of her eating me out was as good as the feel of her mouth lapping around my cunt.

Her long rigid tongue forced into me. That "Opened" me and she wriggled as deep as she could. Cupping my ass in her hands and pulled me harder against her face, until her nose was pressed against my smooth pelvic area and I could hear her labored breathing. My hips bucked up to meet her and I pushing harder against her face. Blindly seeking tongue, lips and teeth.

The second orgasm was slower and longer, and the flickers made my fingers tingle! The muscles in my belly flexed. I wrapped my hands in her silky long dark hair and came against her strawberry lips. I let her lick me clean as I sat with my head bowed down and totally drained of all energy.

Grateful for the delightful taste of my own sweet juices on her lips when she leaned up and kissed me.

"Now?" I asked softly. Wanting to show her how much she had taught me in so little time. How much I had liked it. Just to show Mary that I'd liked having her as my secret!

"Soon," she said on another heart filled kiss. "That's the beautiful thing about our play date. We still have hours to go."