Fighting Temptation

I noticed my nipples had hardened at the site of her gently working the fruit.

My head seemed to buzz softly and I realized I was getting turned on. That sealed it, I was sleep deprived. Or was I sensually deprived, I suddenly wondered.

"No. I was very much like this. Safe, cautious, and quiet. Not very exciting, I know,"

I laughed and then took a hearty gulp of wine. I had never in my life been attracted to another woman. I found that I was very much attracted to Mary.

Ever heard the saying "A drunk man, speaks a sober mind!"?

I clearly "sipped" on my tall glass but I wasn't intoxicated at all. What the hell is going on here? I must be suffering from some type of syndrome!

Nope, not possible...

My mother showed me affection!

I was from a small town and as popular as a small town girl could be!

Before I could continue the fight within my cluttered head realistic words formed that grabbed my full attention.

"Wouldn't you like something for yourself? A secret maybe."

I looked into her deep stare and the words refused to come. I simply nodded. I would like something for myself. Very much.

I hadn't even realized it until she asked.

"So would I," said Mary.

Her hand found my leg and she rubbed gently. So softly that if I hadn't seen her hand moving on my thigh, I would have doubted myself.

She caressed my thigh with much bravery and I like it!

Was this unusual? I thought to myself. Nervousness took over my body but flattery filled void.

"What would you like?"

Somehow I formed the sentence despite the surge of attraction and arousal mixed with confusion. My body normally did not respond to other women.

No matter how beautiful.

"I'd like you, darling."

Knowing that would be the answer but it still was surprised nonetheless. I tried to loosen up. Stiffness wouldn't help this situation. With my voice breaking from guilt and pleasure. My mouth let out "Me?" In response.

"You." Mary replied while she studied my face for a moment.

"You think You're plain and boring do you?" she laughed softly.

The grin on her face told me that she thought otherwise.

Mary crept her hand a little higher up my leg. The tips of her fingers mere inches from the place I wanted them badly. I fought the urge to squirm lower to meet her fingers.

"I know I am." I spoke even lower that time.

"No. You're really not. Lets see," she whispered into my yearning ear, "you are beautiful. You are funny. You are a wonderful mother. You have a great sense of humor."

I listened but couldn't believe she was talking about me. Plain, boring me.

Teasing me she continued.

"And I want you."

"I've never been with a woman," I blurted and my face went fiery in an instant. I had no doubt that my cheeks were a flaming red.

"I have. Not in a very long time though. I hadn't even given it a second thought until we met."

"I will gladly lead you to paradise."

Stunned by what I had heard. I wanted nothing more but to fly with the angels.