Reactions (Part 5) + Sappy Love Letter @ the end

Začít od začátku

Namjoon:

Calls you like Jin, acts like Yoongi, and is slightly confused like Hoseok

Calls you like Jin, acts like Yoongi, and is slightly confused like Hoseok. Namjoon wants you to grow up and experience the wonderful things that life has to offer but then again, he doesn't want you to leave and grow distant from him and his brothers. He doesn't want you to become too occupied with your new life because he feels like you're going to forget your siblings. "As long you visit every holiday and call every night."

Jimin:

"Ooh," Jimin cooed over the phone late the night he had received the invitation to your big day

"Ooh," Jimin cooed over the phone late the night he had received the invitation to your big day. "I can't wait to be there. You're going to be so beautiful, I can already imagine it." He was genuinely happy for you. He was glad that you found the one and that you felt happy with him. He told you that he would always still be there for you, even if you weren't his baby sister anymore. "I mean, you still are. In my eyes, anyways."

Taehyung:

Taehyung's wife was kind of enough to video his reaction because one, you adored her and she adored you, and two, she had opened the invite and she wanted to let you see his reaction

Taehyung's wife was kind of enough to video his reaction because one, you adored her and she adored you, and two, she had opened the invite and she wanted to let you see his reaction. He was happy at first, very giddy and he squealed a lot. But then he realized you weren't his princess now. You were someone else's who had stolen you away from him. "You'll always be my little sister, though, so don't test me!"

Jungkook:

Jungkook was somewhere between depressed and enraged

Jungkook was somewhere between depressed and enraged. "I don't appreciate that you didn't even ask me for permission," he growled over the phone. He wouldn't even let you express your feelings about the whole ordeal. "I feel betrayed, (Y/N). How dare you do this to me." You heard sniffles and you asked him if he was crying. "No! I am not crying, m-m-my eyes are just watering because of my allergies."

---

Guys, one year ago from today, I posted the very first author's note and very first imagine for this series. The 12th of June of the year 2017 was the day I finally decided to share these imagines I had been keeping to myself. I didn't think they were the best and I for sure didn't think I was ever going to get noticed. Every night I read to these to my mom and she loved them, which gave me inspiration to post them I was scared to, since my the first book I posted never went anywhere. I didn't know what I was doing at the time but I finally mustered up enough courage just to post it. I texted my friend about it and she probably wasn't that excited but throughout the months she had been feeding me ideas to use and sending me different writing tips. I thank her deeply and I hope she knows that. 

The night before I got my first vote, I had dream that my most favorite authors were commenting hateful things on it and sending me rude messages. I didn't want to check Wattpad I was so freaked out. But I pulled it up anyways and I saw that Fantasyprincessjaz had voted. I'm sorry for tagging you again but I really hope you know how much I appreciate you and all your support and I could never thank you enough. But anyways, I freaked out. I was at my grandma's and I remember speed typing her a thank you note and I went on and on about that dream. She was so sweet to me. 

I went to Florida for a week vacation with my family when someone else voted. That was JeonTora. I remember your profile picture at the time lol. I remember I was so, so excited because you were my first commenter! I couldn't not stop reading your comments on like the first seven chapters. I was so shook lol. I was eating strawberry pancakes while messaging you a thank you note and you were so sweet! Thank you for your continuous support. Thank you both for helping me believe I was something lol.

Another voter came along, but she has recently deleted Wattpad. I am sorry to hear that, but she was also someone I cared for and I wish her the best <3.

Moving on along, I kept getting votes and comments, but it was slow. Now, it doesn't seem like it but honestly, I don't think any type of shock has set in yet from what I've done.

I've met so, so many great people on Wattpad. You guys mean SO much to me. I'm not going to tag any other people because I don't want to leave anyone out, but some of you have been here for the long haul and I couldn't thank you enough. Some have just recently joined my journey, but that's okay! I love you, too, and thank you for bearing with me! I hope you enjoy your new title as "cherub."

(Speaking of cherub, I actually called my friends grasshoppers lol. I was going to call you guys that, too, but the secretary at my school always calls the students "cherubs." I thought that was so cute so I used it to name you guys!)

As I was saying, some of you only read this story, and that's totally fine. Some of you go above and beyond and read all my works, start to finish, and wow, you must have a lot of patience. I've seen people go, and that's fine, too. I love you just the same. And some people are silent readers who never vote or comment, and that's quite alright, too! I love all you guys and cherish each and every one of you!

And I think that's why the shock hasn't set in. I don't are about votes. I don't care about reads. I do feel proud when I reach a milestone, but comments are what matter to me. That's what I go and look back at. That's where you guys share your input and tell me what I'm doing wrong and what I can change. That's where I can talk to you guys and meet new friends!

I don't want to go on too long, so I'll stop here. But I just want to say thank you for everything. I wouldn't be anything without you guys and I love you all. You can always talk to me and don't worry about being awkward because I am, too. I hope you all have a great day/night and I hope you all are gifted with many miracles in life! I love you and see you tomorrow ~

(That Jungkook GIF up there is me while writing this whole thing hehe)