Famous

This was requested by jullianna_bts. Thank you for requesting and I'm sorry it took so long. Also, this is in a separate AU, due to my story line being that BTS isn't famous or anything.

Hope you like it!

---

Two hands gripped both of your shoulders and you kept your head down as you and your siblings pushed through the crowd at the airport. You eight had just returned from their tour. Of course, you weren't involved, but you had nowhere else to go. And as expected, paparazzi swarmed around you and your brothers, getting pictures. But don't worry. Your brothers were very protective and wouldn't let them get too close.

"She doesn't want pictures right now," you heard Taehyung say, waving a few of them off. Yes, it was hard being the sister of all seven members from the world-wide famous K-Pop group, BTS. You did like some of the attention (mainly because the few pictures fans got of you were from really good angles and they made you look like a goddess), but a lot of it was overwhelming and you didn't enjoy having to wear clothes that made you seem proper and some normal teenage girl.

"You can get pictures of me instead!" Jin chuckled, his hand pushed you back a bit to block you from the camera lense. He flashed a few radient smiles that distracted every girl in that airport, you swear it.

You managed to slip away from Namjoon and Jin's grasp and deepen yourself into the group made up of all your siblings and their assistants and whatnot. You got close to Hoseok and Jimin who took you under their wing and asked you if you were feeling all right from the plane ride. It was a normal conversation, kind of as if you guys weren't surrounded by masses of people.

"There's so many people," Jungkook muttered behind you.

"There always are," Namjoon shot back, glancing over his shoulder.

"I know," Jungkook said. "But it seems like there are more and more every time."

"Because they want to see the beautiful princess," Yoongi smirked. "Just saying."

"I'm touched," you giggled.

"Awe, now don't go stealing her again!" Jimin whined.

"Yeah! You spent the last two days in America treating her! We didn't even get to go do stuff," Hoseok pouted.

"You know," Taehyung groaned from somewhere beside you. "I would really appreciate it if you guys could help shield (Y/N/N) instead of it just being Jin, manager-nim, and I."

"Hey, I'm tall so they can't see her behind me," Namjoon chuckled.

"Hey!"

"Don't worry, sis," Jimin grinned. "I get treated the same way."

"I guess I'm just going to have to teach her how to shield herself so she won't need any help," Yoongi sighed. "It's called covering up everything."

"Ah so hat, sunglasses, and face masks," you concluded.

"Good," Jungkook snorted. "I won't have to see that ugly face."

"KIM JUNGKOOK," Jin shouted, probably surprising everyone around.

"Kim (Y/N), what do you think of all this fame?" you heard a question yelled your way.

"She doesn't enjoy it!" Hoseok replied, quicken up his pace.

"Do you ever wish that they weren't famous?"

"Nope!" Jimin answered for you.

"What would you do if you could be just as famous?"

"What are you talking about?" Taehyung asked.

"I think she's much more famous than we are," Yoongi said.

It was like that until you got to the car. All your siblngs answered the questions for you and did their best to hide you from the flashes of cameras and such. And yes, you were thankful and happy that they were this way, for sometimes all this Bangtan stuff was a little too much for you.

---

I hope you liked it!