Time of the Month

"My tummy hurts," you whined as you fell on the couch and directly into your brother's lap.

"Do you need to eat something?" Jimin asked, beginning to comb your hair with his fingers.

"It's not that," you pouted. "It's cramps."

Jimin nodded, getting the idea. "Let's see... what normally helps you?"

"I usually get (Y/Best/Friend/N) to rub it," you answered.

"Does that help?"

"Usually," you responded.

"Well, I can't help you if you don't roll over, baby sis," he chuckled, looking down at you.

You complied and rolled over and let him gently rub small circles with his thumb on your stomach. After a few minutes, he asked you if your pesky cramps had left yet.

But you couldn't respond, for you were fast asleep.

---

Me: *trying to go to sleep peacefully despite my dog barking nonstop*

Brain: hey, what if bts comes back on your birthday?

Me: That's not a possibility. Go back to sleep.

Brain: But what if they come back unexpected to freak everyone out?

Me: *stays awake the next three hours contemplating the amount of trauma I would experience if BTS came back on my birthday*

~

Also, I feel as tho i don't thank you guys enough. So thank you guys for every read and vote you have given me! I couldn't thank you enough!

And that's why I'm asking you what I could do to thank you! Like a special or something? Request anything that's in my boundaries! Maybe a special chapter about my life (lol don't ask that because it'll be depressing) or a long chapter - you decide. I love you guys and stay safe!