Dorms

It all started when you trailed behind Jungkook after he picked you up from school. He had recently started college and whenever he came home from his classes, he would come by and pick you up from school, walking you home. This time Jae, Jungkook's best friend, accompanied you two.

You were going over your homework in your mind when you heard Jae ask your brother something.

"Why don't you stay at the dorms like I do? It's easier and you don't have to walk there every day," Jae asked.

"I was actually thinking about it," Jungkook responded.

You felt your heart stop. Jungkook was going to leave? You knew he would still be in town, but you had lived under the same roof as him for fourteen years and for three of those years, you two shared a room.

"I mean, I would be away from all them and then I wouldn't have to deal with Jin's rules or anything," Jungkook continued to say.

You two arrived home and Jae bid his goodbyes to you and Jungkook. He had to go to his parent's house who lived near you because his grandparents were in town.

Jungkook closed the front door and suddenly you crashed into him, hugging his torso tightly in tears.

"What's gotten into you?" Jungkook asked.

"You're leaving?" you sniffled.

Jungkook didn't realize you had heard him and Jae. "Well, it would be easier for me and-"

"I don't want you to leave!" you wailed. "Then I won't see you every day and I won't get to talk to you and then I wouldn't be able to have stupid fights with you and-"

Jungkook took your shoulders and kissed your cheek, making you stop your rant. "Okay, okay, (Y/N/N). I understand, but my walk to school is almost half an hour. I can't do that every day."

"But you can't leave!" You cried more tears into his shirt. "Please don't leave me, Jungkook."

Jungkook sighed and ruffled your hair. He realized how much he meant to you and how you had grown so accustomed to having him in the room next door that you couldn't think of having him across town. "I'll stay, sis."

---

What did I do to deserve such sweet readers???

AND SuCh CUtE ONeS ToO YOu GUYs GeT sO FLuStEReD WHEN I MESSAGe YoU AND ItS ADoRABLe