Homeless

You and your siblings were taking a stroll through Seoul, walking down the sidewalks and window shopping. You and Taehyung stayed together most of the time and you couldn't wait to get back home as you felt the temperature drop. The Styrofoam box in your hands was filled with various food – leftovers from dinner at Hoseok's favorite restaurant. The sky was a mix of orange and dark blue as the sun began to set below the horizon. Everything was happy and merry, until you noticed a boy sitting on the sidewalk.

He looked about Taehyung and Jimin's age and his dark brown hair was messy. His skin was dirty and he looked awfully pale and skinny. He was playing a ukulele. It was obvious it had been through many years of wear-and-tear. A small cup sat in front of him and you could tell it was for spare change. Your heart ached as you passed by him and you could see the sadness in his face. So you stopped and turned around, going back to him, leaving Taehyung to watch you.

"Hey, mister, uh," you awkwardly stammered and he looked up at you, his dark eyes looking up at you expectantly. "I, uh, just wanted to say that you play really well."

"Oh, thanks," he said. "I don't have much else to do."

You felt as if you were wasting your time so you thrust the box you held towards him. "I don't know if you like it, but I think you could use it more than my brothers and I."

He smiled. "Oh, oh no, you don't have to do that. You're still young – you need to grow up, right?"

"No," you argued before setting it down in his lap. You noticed a frail blanket covered his legs and you felt sorry for him. You then grabbed your wallet out of your purse and you heard him telling you not to as you emptied all your change into his cup and gave him a bit of your savings.

"Please, take it back," he said, picking his cup up and holding it out towards you. "You should go buy something you like."

"No, you should go buy something you like," you told him, trying not to cry.

You noticed he started to tear up, too. "Thank you, miss."

"It was no trouble, honestly!" you smiled, sniffling.

"May you have a blessed night!" he called after you when you both bid your goodbyes.

Once you reunited with Taehyung he hugged you and you emptied your tears.

"Why are you crying?" Taehyung asked. "That was really nice of you. I knew my little sis was an angel."

"I just," you sobbed. "I just thought- he looked like your age, Tae, and I thought about you or Jimin or Namjoon in a situation like that. And if something like that did happen, I just hope that someone would be kind of enough to help you out, you know?"

Taehyung hugged you tighter. "You're such a sweetie! Now stop crying – Just think on the bright side, princess. You know he's going to have a good dinner. Now, he was some money to buy himself something that he could really use. You helped him out the best you could. Now just smile."

---

I might take a break sometimes, just because I have close to zero imagines pre-written.

Sorry, children, but I'll be sure to tell you when if I do.