Depression is What's Up

This was requested by the06liner. I hope you like it and thank you so much for requesting!

---

You walked in the front door after school one day, exhausted and quite upset. Nothing had made you this upset. It just kind of happened. You took off your jacket and shoes, throwing them down at the door along with your backpack. You didn't care, for you had only one thought on your mind – to get in your warm bed and at least try to take a nap.

As you walked to your room, you passed Jin as he came out of his room. "What's up sis?" he asked, cheery and upbeat.

"Depression," you plainly answered as you passed by. Once you reached your room, you stumbled in and shut your door behind you.

Jin frowned. Were you okay? Did something happen at school? Being in a good mood, Jin was determined to cheer you up. So he headed downstairs and grabbed an index-card from a drawer that had a recipe for your favorite cookies scribbled on it in your mom's handwriting.

***

Jin cracked your door open and poked his head in. You were lying on your bed, partially under the covers. Jin noticed you were playing on your phone, so he knew you were awake. He grinned and pushed your door open. He came to your bed side and sat the plate of fresh, hot cookies on your night stand before crawling in your bed and wrapping his arms around you tightly.

"Please be happy!" Jin cooed. "You don't need to be so down. Be happy and smile instead!"

You shut your phone off and rolled over, melting into Jin's embrace. "I needed a hug."

"Well I'm here now," Jin said as he sqeezed you. "I even made you cookies."

"What kind?" you asked.

"Your favorite, (F/Cookies)!" Jin exclaimed.

"You're the best."

"I know!"

---

I hope you liked it! I got really cuddly and soft when I wrote it hehe