House Work

Requested by jiminxkookie_. I hope you like it and thank you for requesting!

---

You and Jungkook were left home alone with specific orders from Jin to clean up the house. He wanted it "spot less" when he and the others returned.

"Like that's going to happen," Jungkook rolled his eyes after Jin shut the front door behind him. He crossed his arms and looked at you, a smirk on his face. "How do you want to split up the work?"

"I can't reach windows and dust high shelves," you said. "It would help me out if you could do that."

Jungkook nodded. "You cool with vacuuming and sweeping?"

You told him you were. "And then we can work on the other stuff together like cleaning the bathrooms and kitchen."

So you both set off to accomplish your tasks, grabbing the necessary utensils and supplies you would need. There wasn't much carpeting in your house so vacuum wasn't a chore and Jungkook had finally mastered the art of window cleaning so after half an hour, he hadn't even broken a sweat. You swept the rooms which was a little more difficult and once you were done, you began to help out your brother with dusting the shelves.

The bathrooms were next on your to-do list. You both sighed as you looked at the dirty array in front of you.

"I never thought it was this disgusting," you muttered.

Jungkook nodded. "I didn't either. And now that I have to take care of it, I see that maybe we got started on this a little too late."

You both went to scrubbing and after another hour or so, you were both in a heap on the ground.

"I feel like a giant dirt magnet," you groaned.

"We still have the kitchen left," Jungkook told you, standing up. He reached down to your figure and you took his hand before he pulled you up to your feet. You both trekked downstairs to get started on the kitchen was a lot easier than you expected it to be. After that you both took turns showering before falling onto the couch in a wet heap.

"Thank you for helping," you murmured, tired from all the work you had done. You laid in his lap, your wet locks soaking his clean clothes.

"No problem," he responded, patting your shoulder. "Thank you for helping, also, sis."

***

Jin walked in the front door and was met with a dim living room. "Those two better have made some sort of effort," he murmured before flipping the lights on. He dropped the grocery bags that were in his hands by the door before looking at the couch.

You and Jungkook were asleep cuddled up next to each other. Jin saw Jungkook's eyes twitch before squinting open and looking around. Jin flipped the lights off.

"I'll let you guys sleep," the older cooed, grabbing the blanket that was draped over a chair by the couch. He brought it over to the two of you and covered you both up, snugly. Jungkook whispered a thank you before laying his head back down to rest on yours and drifting back to sleep.

---

Question of the day from seouless_:

"Do you have any one shot writing tips?"

Answer: No lol. Not any helpful tips anyways. However, I will say to always jot down an idea when it comes to you. If you know you want to include something in a scenario, make bullet points of what you want to see in it. Just write down any ideas that come to mind, any dialogue moments, anything. Idk if that helps but there ya go :)