I'm Back

Well hello there. You have now stumbled upon Book 2. If you have not read Book 1 I guess it's not really going to throw you off by reading this, but please do because if you start with reading this, I will know and come find you. It's a rule that YOU DON'T START IN THE MIDDLE OF A SERIES DON'T YOU KNOW THAT?!

Anyway, I left Book 1 with a few unfinished series. Here are those series and what they are:

+ Hand Me Downs - what BTS has given their little sister.

+ Convincing - what BTS has convinced their little sister of

+ Texts - text scenarios between a BTS member and their little sister.

+ Jealousy - when a BTS member is jealous of another member and why.

If you have any starting requests, please request it beside their name vv:

Jin

Yoongi

Hoseok

Namjoon

Jimin

Taehyung

Jungkook

Maknae Line

Hyung Line

All of Them

Or if you want a special one where it has just two or three (ex: Jimin and Tae; Namjoon, Jin, and Hobi; etc.)

However, I will not write anything dirty. I will try to get your request to you as soon as possible, but if it's delayed, please do not question me everyday as to where it is at. 

I'm trying to write longer imagines, but most of them are 500 words or below. 

These are all from the same family so there is a specific story line.

Please give me feedback about my stories and don't be afraid to correct me on anything. I may seem harsh about it if I respond, but in reality I'm probably praising you for pointing it out. 

Sometimes I get salty and if I seem rude when I respond to your comment, just don't even think about it. We all have those days, right?

Please comment and don't be shy! I'll try to respond or at least acknowledge you somehow.

The first imagines will be published October 30, so next Monday.

I think that's it.

I hope you enjoy this book as much as you did the last one~!