First Date

This was requested by dreamyourowndream. I hope you like it and thank you so much for supporting my stories!!

---

"Taehyung," you whined as you shuffled into his room. You walked over to his bed and flopped down, your head on his stomach. "I need help."

"With what?" he asked. He sat up a bit and ran a hand through your (Hair/Color) hair. "Is Jungkook bothering you again?"

Jungkook snapped his head over to you two, two beds over from the both of you. "Excuse me, I bought her lunch the other day."

"I was just kidding," Taehyung chuckled, sticking his tongue out at his younger brother. "I heard you bought her one of the cheapest things, anyways."

"Did not!"

"Did too!" You sat up. "You said I didn't deserve anything!"

Taehyung gasped and then pulled you close in a hug. "How dare you say that to my baby."

Jungkook made a face before throwing a tissue box in your direction. He meant for it to hit Taehyung but it hit your arm instead.

"Now you're hurting my baby? How dareth thee," Taehyung growled before standing, taking your hand. "Let us go, child, for we are being persecuted."

You snickered, following Taehyung to your room. He sat down on your bed and drew his legs up. He looked up at you with big eyes, ready for his sister to unleash some sort of crisis upon him.

"So you know how tonight I'm going out with (Y/Boyfriend/N)?" you asked.

Taehyung nodded.

"I don't know what to wear," you confessed. It was true. It was actually your first date and you had no clue if you should dress up or down, in sweat pants or a skirt, a t-shirt or a fancy sweater – you were clueless.

"Try clothes," Taehyung answered. "Those work pretty well."

You frowned. "Seriously."

Taehyung grinned, his perfect teeth glinting in the light. "I just was joking. Where are you going?"

"The movies." You opened your closet door and turned on the light.

Taehyung stood up and walked over to your closet. "What're going to see?"

"I think we're supposed to see 'Happy Death Day.'" You watched as he started inspected some shirts. "I'm not for sure though."

Taehyung nodded. "Well... I definitely wouldn't wear anything extravagant." He flipped through several shirts until he found the flannel section of your closet. "You could maybe were this," he dragged out a green and black flannel and handed it to you, "and match it with this." He grabbed a t-shirt that had a sarcastic saying that you thought was so clever when it really wasn't. "And if your black jeans are clean, those would match well, but simple jeans are good, too."

"Okay, thank you," you said, giving him a kiss on the cheek. "But wait."

"I'm waiting," he stated.

"What shoes?"

He pointed a pair of black boots on the ground of your closet. "Those would look good."

"Fake glasses or no glasses?"

"No glasses. You need to be natural."

"Hair down or up?"

"You look perfect with it down."

"Aren't you a gift from heaven?" you giggled as you wrapped him up in a hug. "Thank you so much. You're the best!"

"I try," he smiled.

---

*BTS picks up the phone*: I'm sorry, the old Rap Monster can't come to the phone right now  

Why?

Cause he's dead!

...

Don't kill me plez. Only a tad bit salty that I fell in love wth Rap Monster, not RM. But I will still support them no matter what 🙌🏻