The Maknae Line and Why They're not Okay

A bunch of laughter exploded from outside the kitchen and the Hyung line watched as the Maknae line ran past and their quick footsteps bounded up the stairs.

Jin sighed. "I don't get the maknaes sometimes."

Yoongi shook his head. "I don't think anyone does."

"I once walked in on them playing Uno in the bathroom," Hoseok nodded. "Taehyung was only wearing a towel."

Namjoon laughed dryly. "Those four... I hope they're okay."

It was true. When you, the twins, and Jungkook got together, something happened between the four of you and suddenly you guys turned into a group of drunken teenagers. You four were always up to no good, wreaking havoc and chaos on everything.

"So do you remember when we bought those fireworks?" Namjoon asked. The others nodded. "You remember how they randomly disappeared?" The others nodded again. "It's because those four took them outside at midnight and set them off in the backyard."

"What?" Jin asked rhetorically.

Namjoon nodded. "It's kind of hard to not wake up when Jimin is giggling nonstop and falling over his own two feet trying to get pants on."

Yoongi leaned forward. "See? They've never gotten over it."

"What do you mean?" Hoseok wondered.

"They've been that way for the longest time," Yoongi explained. "Tell me you guys haven't forgotten when they danced naked that one time? (Y/N) was like seven years old."

Jin chuckled. "And when we told them to get clothes on Jungkook threw a temper tantrum despite being twelve years old."

"The twins were fourteen," Namjoon added.

"Oh, they're so messed up," Hoseok noted.

Jin smiled. "I've tried to raise those children but they've never listened."

Footsteps were heard again and all four heads of the Maknae line peered into the kitchen.

"You wouldn't happen to have glitter anywhere, would you?" you asked.

"What are you guys planning now?" Yoongi asked.

"Um... nothing that concerns you," Taehyung answered. "We just want some glitter."

"And glue," Jimin added.

"Oh, and tape!" Jungkook said.

Jin sighed. "Whatever you guys are planning, please don't do it. It sounds messy."

You pouted. "You always ruin the fun."

---