What The Hell Man!?!

Start from the beginning

"Hey Dickhead you the one who made pancakes?"  Giaconda hears Happy say after she hears the white and red rosey curtain by the side door slide flutter like a cape in the wind she chuckles shaking her head as she continues to clean up the mess Mile...

"Hey Dickhead you the one who made pancakes?"  Giaconda hears Happy say after she hears the white and red rosey curtain by the side door slide flutter like a cape in the wind she chuckles shaking her head as she continues to clean up the mess Miles made.... it was pretty large dirty plates, forks, mixing bowls, egg shells and flour all over the place.... "yeah"  Miles replies "you gotta clean this shit up...."  Happy orders "now?"  Miles asks "yeah now my wife is in there doing it all by herself and she is NOT your maid.... so get your skinny ass in there and go finish it up"  Happy orders Giaconda blushes slightly at Happy calling her his wife.... it was all still so new.... she's used to him calling her "Mrs Lowman" but "wife"!!... she was not used to that "oh shit!!"  she hears Miles mutter and then she hears him rush inside "sorry Conda!"  Miles says as he rushes over to help her "look I understand you wanna do a good job and impress the masses.... but this is someones home!.... you need to treat it and the people that live within it with respect!.... they've been kind enough to agree too....!"  she says kindly "I know I know.... I'm sorry Conda!"  he replies she smiles and pats him on the shoulder then teases "I'm not the one you should be apologizing too but I'll take it anyway!"  he chuckles and she places the broom back where it belongs and walks out of the kitchen.... she had half the mess cleaned up by the time Miles got in there so he didn't have as much to do.... Giaconda walks over to Happy who also walked back inside and presses her body up against his and slides her hand down his pants and over his always erect and hard for her cock and as she massages his cock her lips meet and play with his sliding her tongue within his mouth so that her tongue could have some fun too he moans deeply as her tongue wraps itself around his fighting with it as though they were two swords clashing in a playful war his hands slide up under her shirt and over her breasts then down into her pants "this is your fault....! you....!!"  she growls softly then she moans "you made her all wet!.... and them all hard calling me your wife in that tone of voice!.... you evil!!...."  she continues "evil!.... man!!"  she says inbetween kisses and biting his lip he chuckles "oh that's it!"  she teases and her lips slowly move over to his ear leaving little light soft kisses over every inch of his cheek and neck all the way up to his lower lobe where her teeth begin to playfully nibble then they head back down to his neck where her teeth continue to nibble ever so gently  just the tip of her front upper and lower teeth nip at him making his body quiver and him growl deep and low once she reaches his clavicle she slides her hand out and stops teasing him with her lips and teeth and tortures him by saying "I'm gonna go see what's takin Ko so long!"  then she walks away with a smirk on her face as she hear him growl playfully while she heads out the sliding glass door and out to the truck a few seconds later she comes back in and asks curiously "Hap!.... where's Kozik!?!"  he looks at her confused then growls angrily and rushes out of the house kissing her as he passes saying with a growl in his tone "you will pay for that!!"  she replies with a smile "oh I hope so husband!"  she watches his body quiver noticeably and slaps his ass so hard that both his right cheek and her hand stings....