189 : Heart Broken

Começar do início

RESHMA : abhi nahi

Taking a jug full of water abhi pours it on manik face due to which he slightly starts moving turning his head left and right while everyone stands looking him waiting for him to open his eyes...!!!

pushing back raj suddenly kabir once again slaps manik hardly due to which he finally opens his eyes slightly and looks around lazily trying to open his eyes fully...!!!

Abhi looking around quickly grabs another glass of water and before any one could stop him pours it on manik making him open his eyes fully...!!!

Manik rubs his eyes wiping away water droplets and seeing everyone standing around him gets up confused but soon seeing his position widens his eyes and quickly looks towards soha hell shocked and horrified...!!!

He looks towards everyone and nods his head as a no but before could say anything kabir throws his shirt on his face...!!!

He wears his shirt looking all around him trying to find HER but not finding HER steps down from bed again and again nodding his head feeling damn scared...!!!

looking him kabir punches his stomach ever so hardly fisting his hand making him fall back on bed directly closing his eyes tightly...!!!

Navya who was witnessing everything silently runs and holds kabir gesturing him through her eyes not to beat him while he jerks her hand closing his eyes irritatingly...!!!

ALIA : this is what you wanted

MUKTHI : right from the beginning...nahi...!!!

"bolooo" and alia holds soha arms digging her nails...!!!

Manik parts his lips to speak but before he could do the honours soha jerks alia pushing her away and "I don't own any answers to you...apne sawalon ke jawab chahiye tho apne dosth se puch lo"

Manik stands looking her trying to register her words while soha simply walks into washroom without looking anyone...!!!

Abhi punches manik again and "boltha kyu nahi hain kuch...bol na...bol...kya hain ye sab...!!!"

Reshma pulls back manik and stands infront him stopping abhi from punching him again and "pagal hogaya kyaaa...!!!"

ABHI : aap pagal hogaye hain

MUKTHI : jo isse rokre hain

ALIA : itna sab hone ke baad bi aap ise...ise bachare hain

DHRUV : jo shaam ko apni sagayi rakke aise kisi aur ke sath...cheee

Manik who was crying silently due to his pain looks dhruv hurtfully due to his words...!!!

KABIR : mujhe tho ye samaj nahi ara ki ye sab karne ki zarurath hi kya thi isse

ALIA : common kabir...wo kahavath tho suni hogi na tumne....ek teer do nishan

MUKTHI : hmm...maan na padega manik....kaafi ache se manage kiye tu ne sab kuch

Dhruv nods his head and "manik ye acha nahi kiya tu ne bilkul bi nahi"

"man tho karra hain" and kabir once again goes to punch manik but raj holds him tightly while reshma too loosing her patience shouts on top of her voice "bas karo tum sab..!!!"

Soha comes out from washroom while nandu too enters into the room at the same time along with mohan...!!!

Mohan and nandu walk inside the room but no one notices them as all were facing their backs towards them except reshma and manik...!!!

Reshma side hugs manik who was looking everyone painfully letting his tears flow down and "ek bath kaan kol kar sun lo tum sab....koyi kuch nahi kahega...suna tum sab ne... koyi bi mere bete ko kuch nahi kahega....kuch nahi matlab kuch bi nahi...!!!"

everyone looks her getting hell shocked due to her loud strict tone while she glaring everyone looks manik and wiping away his tears lovingly "shhh bas bas...rothe nahi... teri maa hain na tere paas... koyi kuch nahi kahega tujhe...hmmm"

"ma..aaa...maa..aaa" and manik stops sobbing hard crying badly while reshma hugs him pulling him close and ruffling his hairs "bas mera bacha bas"

ABHI : aap sab kuch apni ankhon se dekhne ke baad bi aise kaise kar sakthe hain

Reshma breaks the hug and "main wo sab kuch nahi janthi...main ek maa hoon aur ye maa ka dil jantha hain ki mera beta kabi kuch galath nahi kar saktha hain...kabi bi nahi...!!!"

The tears which were threatening to fall at last take their path from mohan's eyes finally witnessing a mothers true love towards his son...!!!

manik looks reshma not blinking his eyes for once while kabir breaks his trance shouting loud "tho kya galath hain...kon galath hain...apka beta sahi hain tho wo sab kya tha jo hamne abi abi dekha...!!!"

RAJ : kabirrr

Kabir moves forward and looking manik "kyu...kyu kiya tu ne aisa...haa...kyu mere shone" and stops seeing nandu standing calmly looking them without blinking her eyes...!!!

HIS eyes meet with HERS...HER eyes meet with HIS...!!!

HE was silent because he was HURT...hurt because his own best friends doesn't trust him...because they decided everything without even asking him anything not even once... because they believed whatever their eyes showed and nothing more than that...because they thought he cheated... naaa...because they DECIDED that HE CHEATED...!!!

what if even she doesn't trusts him...what if even she doesn't listens to him...what if even she doesn't talk to him...what if even she believes her eyes and that he cheated...!!!

She trusts him...yes she trusts him...she has always trusted him and he knew that...but would she trust him like always even now...!!!

what if she leaves him...what if she breaks all her relationships with him...!!!

He who was thinking all this looking into her eyes nods his head as a no being hell scared just with the mere thought of her leaving him and just before he could say anything nandu whispers softly "gar chelo"

everyone gets surprised listening two simple words from her while manik stands looking her waiting for her to continue...!!!

"sab..!!!" and she utters slowly looking manik and then soha the very next second...!!!

Kabir walks out first followed by FAB 3 and abhi while navya too follows them along with rishab after blinking her eyes looking nandu...!!!

Manik stands looking mohan and nandu while they slowly turn back and walk out saying nothing...!!!

He closes his eyes letting tears roll down from his eyes while raj moves close to him and "chelo manik chelthe hain...!!!"

Manik opens his eyes and starts walking along with reshma while she stops in mid and looking towards soha "tum bi...gar chelo"

She silently walks out lowering her head while raj,reshma and manik walk out lastly...!!!

MALHOTRA MANSION :

sir...sir...madam...madam...please ek baar hamse bath kariye...kya ye sach hain ki manik malhotra sham ko apni sagayi hothe hue bi hotel main kisi aur parayi ladki ke sath ek hi kamre main sothe hue nazar aaye...kya ye sach hain ki aap sab log iss vajah se sab kuch jaan neke baad hamari samna na karpathe huye hotel ke dusre gate se bahar agaye...kya ye sach hain ki manik malhotra bohuth pehle se hi dono ladkiyon ko janthe hain...ek jinke sath unki sagayi hone vali hain aur ek jinke sath wo apna najayis rishtha...!!!

"BAS AB BOHUTH HO GAYA...CHUP KIJIYE AAP SAB...BANDH KIJIYE APNA BAKWAAS" and nandu shouts on top of her voice making all the news reporters gulp their saliva and all the family members shocked to the core including manik...!!!