Prologue

"Hope is being able to see that there is light despite all the darkness"

"Aww. He's so nice." Lex gushes.

"Not this again." I say, rolling my eyes.

"Did you find it?" She asks.

"Find what?"

"Your brain." She says with a straight face, then bursts out laughing.

"Rose are red, violets are blue. I have five fingers and the middle one's for you." I say smiling at her.

"If I had a dollar for every time you said something smart, I'd be broke." She roasts.

"Am I getting smart with you? How would you know?" I move forward in my seat to look her in the eye.

"Is that your neck? Or did you just throw up?" She smirks.

"You're so fat, that your double chin has a double chin."

"You're so stupid, you'd trip over a cordless phone."

"Keep talking. Someday you'll say something intelligent." I smile at her.

"You're ugly." She says running out of insults.

"I would insult you back but I wouldn't do well as nature did." I smirk.

"Ugh, I hate you." She says annoyed.

"Join the fan club."

"Do you have a comeback for everything?" She chuckles.

"Yup." I grin.

"How did we start roasting each other though?" Lex asks.

"No clue. Probably because of your stupidness. Or was it your ugliness?" I say shrugging.

"Olivia Ella Brown!" She says slamming her hand lightly on the counter.

~•~•~

Hey there! Thank you so so much for just clicking on my book and giving it a try!

This is my first book that I've ever posted so it's not the best book out there but I assure you you'll at least crack a few smiles while reading this :)

Once again a huge thanks for even bothering to check my book out because I really really appreciate it ❤.

Peacee!

~Sky :)

All Rights Reserved