Aggressive: Namjoon 🌹

Start from the beginning

"A-any one" he says as he looks at his appa, not telling him straight away the one he most desired to eat since his craving from a day ago when he first saw the ad..

Namjoon nods again as he walks over to you and pecks you on lips.
You pout whilst caressing your stomach, "I'm sorry that I can't make you breakfast these days yeobo.."

"It's alright.. don't worry.. I'll eat on my way at the subway.." he smiles as he begins kneeling down to level with the height of your son

"Daehyun-ah.. you'll not cause eomma any trouble arraseo?" He picks Daehyun and places him on his lap.
Your son obediently nods hastily and looks at the ground, not making an eye contact with his father.

Namjoon ruffles the hair which were covering your son's forehead and he fondly caresses the same, "what will Daehyun do today?"

Daehyun pays full attention to his tiny fingers and starts playing with them, "I will start my summer homework appa.."

"Nice baby" namjoon tickles Daehyun before pecking his cheeks and releasing him.

You kind of felt bad for your boy, he had started to learn what fear meant at an age when he is supposed to be doing things mindlessly, at an age when he's supposed to be a bag full of mischief.. at an age when he should be super talkative and roaming around in the nearby park to play with the rest of his friends who meet up every evening..

You've had the talk with your husband about being a bit lenient to the boy and namjoon did accept as well but like they say, actions speak louder than words.. and that's exactly what joon does, he'd accept your proposal of giving the boy some freedom but when it comes to actually performing it; he'd go as per his normal norms of adhering to strictness..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Daehyun-ah!" You call out for your son who was doing the home assignment, as per namjoon's orders, he was allotted from school for his summer breaks..

Within seconds, the boy comes running to your room, with the blunt pencil balanced in his fist

"Baby.. eomma and aegi are sleeping now...." You say, drawing the curtains inside your bed, "do you feel sleepy, too?"

"Aniyeo.." he singsongs

You smile as you gesture him to come near you and as ever he obeys you non defensively and walks over to you as you now sit on your bed

You rub his cheeks and look at him with full affection, a feeling of guilt overpowering you looking at the boy, who doesn't revolts on anything his parents ask him to do..

"Hyunie.. do you hate eomma?"

He shakes his head no

"Do you hate appa?"

He shakes his head no, again

"My hyunie is a very good baby" you peck his forehead, "do you know what baby's get for their good behavior?" You smile as he looks at you fully confused

You stretch your hands further back and raise your pillow up as you hand him the pack of chocolate muffins you had bought for him a few days ago..